Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KCP

Brides to be on Accutane

For any Brides to be who are on accutane:

Maybe this can help with advice anyone has or experiences some have gone through. I am anxious to hear what other women in my situation have gone through and thing they have done to look PERFECT for their wedding day! Looking forward to your posts! :dance:

For any Brides to be who are on accutane:

Maybe this can help with advice anyone has or experiences some have gone through. I am anxious to hear what other women in my situation have gone through and thing they have done to look PERFECT for their wedding day! Looking forward to your posts! :dance:

I think by october your skin wil be looking much better! But im a little further in my journey then you and trust me im going through the initial outbreak now! it definetly does get worse before better ! and NO you cant wax your eye brows they'll be VERY red and they'll stay that way much longer, your just going to have to pluck if you ask me Good luck!!!

Hey KCP,

When is your wedding? And when did you start accutane?

If it's a few moths ahead (say 3 - 4) you'll be great by then.

I started a low dose regimen 2 weeks ago (10mg). I'm already having a breakout! I know this is supposed to happen, but it's very stressful. How are you doing so far, I notice you're in a low dose too! Please share!

Best of luck,

Alicia

Sorry I haven't been on this topic for a while. As for my acne, its been two weeks on accutane. I am still breaking out but not as bad. I have a lot of scars that I am hopeing will go away by November. My wedding is November 22. Now that the summer is here I am finding that it seems like that date will be here before I know it. I found a place in my mall that does threading, which is ironic because there is absolutely no places around where I live that do it and all of a sudden when I need to get that done, boom there they are! As for my scarring, any brides to be have airbrushing done to cover up their scars? If so, does it look natural? I am using mineral makeup now but I am thinking about getting airbrushed for the wedding. Best of Luck to all the brides to be!