Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi, i have these little whitish bumps on certain spots of my face and neck that if i squeeze them, hard white stuff comes out, the next day the spot will be large and red and sometimes a whitehead.

sometimes i go crazy and just pop them all and my face goes from barely being able to notice the bumps to the next day having giants red pimples all over my face. does any one know what they are and how to get rid of them or how to help me stop squeezing at my face???

i know its hard not to squeeze and pop pimples; but the more you irritate them, the longer they will be noticeable. Also, this can lead to scarring, which is very annoying.

Do you mean blackheads that are coming out? If you are going to remove them (make sure you can first of all) then do so quickly and then put some rubbing alcohol on the spot to kill bacteria and close the pore.

dont squeeze anymore at all

I did, and since then my face has been cursed with inflamed acne, ruining my face

Yah, but sometimes they get stuck and inflamed anyway, and if you can prevent that, why not?

As long as you are careful with it there shouldn't be a problem, and you must kill the bacteria otherwise it will become inflamed.