Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jamielove21

I had this horrible dream last night

I went to the derm yesterday, and i'm going to go on accutane once I go through all the requirements (in about a month). I was given all the paperwork, and have to have 2 negative pregancies tests (geez!).

Anyways, the reason for my post:

My acne is mild - but it hasn't completely cleared with topical and antibiotics. I had this horrible dream last night that my acne got 100 times worse. I drempt that I got horrible bumps and breakouts all over, and I tried to put makeup on it and it didn't cover it. It was horrible!! The doc said I might have some initial break outs, but nothing too horrible.

Thanks for letting me vent.

I keep a dream log whenever I have really strange ones. I don't think it should ever be seen by the public lol..

I often dream being eaten alive by the Great white shark

I must have died this way in my previous life or something (serious)

k

I dreamt I was being chased by zombies (as I had watched a zombie movie last night) lol!

The worst part was when among the zombies my PhD supervisor appeared (looking normal, no zombie appearance) and at that point I woke up sweating!! You can do the math about whom I regard worse! LOL

In my dream last night I was a dinosaur keeper and they were all kept in my house. We also kept one grizzly bear called Coriolanus downstairs, and another in a room upstairs. Coriolanus died and got eaten when the two got into a fight though, so I had to announce in this really serious voice that 'Coriolanus is dead' and then his skeleton morphed into that of a hamster's. Very strange.

First dream I've had/remember having in a long time actually, I only seem to remember or have them if I go to bed ridiculously early. It was quite scary though, all these horrible beasts kept escaping and coming after me D:

Dinosaurs aside... good luck with your accutane course. You may well get a horrible breakout (fingers crossed you'll be lucky and don't though), so it's worth being prepared for that should it happen, but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end even if you do have a rough few weeks at first.

I had a dream in which I was seated in the back of a police car Corvette (i don't know how this is because vettes don't have rear seats) . We were chasing a guy in red ferrari. We finally caught him and then the scene switched to the driver of the ferrari inside a huge taco shell with all the toppings on him. He screamed as the police were about to eat him. Just before they did, the scene went blank and all I heard was "MMM..SPICY" in a really deep, resonant voice. It was more like a trip than a dream...

OMG this is weird cause last night i had a dream that the girl my b/g cheated on me with 3 years ago was back and we had a threesome but I didnt like it at all so i kinda shoved her aside off the bed... I dont know if this is appropriate... sorry if its not. But its all true and it was horrible.!!!

I had a dream a huge platypus was chasing me and when I saw this house I tried to climb to the second story where he followed me up and tried grabbing me ripping my clothes off but luckily I kicked him off me and he fell into this whole in the ground dissapearing. I then run home (naked mind you) and my parents are throwing me a surprise party so there I am naked in front of all my friends and family. About being nervous about taking the tane its okay it will be worth it in the end. I am on my 16th day of 60 mg of Claravis and I love it so far. Our situation seems very similiar I started getting cystic acne back in November of last year and before then my acne was not all that bad but by no means have I ever had perfect skin. I was taking 100mg. a day of doxy for a little over 2 months and using 8% benzoyl peroxide as well and those stubborn cysts still popped up about once a month or so. Finally after lots of research I gave in and I am so happy that I did. Here it is the 16th day and I feel confident about not going out with make-up on as oppossed to a few weeks ago where I would not even think about stepping out of my house with no make up on. Good luck and don't let the nerves get to you.

i also had a horrible dream last night,it was about my doggie,we were on holiday and she was off the lead and she like fell 100ft off this bridge onto the path below,so obviously she died. :( it was so sad,it felt like it wasnt a dream,i woke up and had to look for my dog as i was so worried....

wow i know what you mean....the other night i had a dream where i got a horriable breakout and then it started multiplying!!! i always have crazy dreams that are somehow linked to my day :eh:

I've had my fair share of acne dreams as well. It's not surprising that something that affects you mentally will end up seeping into your subconscious.

When i dream i usually dream of various things that have happened in my day, or that ive said or someone else has said. Occasionally do i get those dreams that have nothing to do with anything and creep you like like whoa.

For a week though, i dreamed of things that happened the next day.

Like...

In drama we were using three days to do our group performances on these plays we had been rehearsing and such. Each group had to go on a different day. My group was going on Monday. But thursday night, i had this dream that something happened to the group that was suppose to go friday and we had to go instead. We didnt have all our props and pretty much unprepared.

Well... what do you know. First thing when we walk into Drama class my teacher told me our group had to go that day instead of monday because the group that was originally going to go was missing a person.

And like the next night i dreamed i finally got to go get my hair done(because ive been begging my dad to let me see my hairstylist for a few weeks by then) the next morning my dad was like "Hey, you wanna go see Jeanna today?" Jeanna is my hairstylist. Anyways... it was a really weiirddd week.

i've been on tane for about six months and it hasn't been a pleasant experience. i'm still hoping it works because it hasn't done as much as i expected thus far.

but your dream sounds like what it's been like since i started...

gl to you tho

I can't remember the last time I dreamt... I hope that doesn't mean my brain is starting to malfunction :(

I can't remember the last time I dreamt... I hope that doesn't mean my brain is starting to malfunction :(