Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
footbasket

clindoxyl gel ..what does it do or how does it work ???

Hello,

I've started using Clindoxyl gel about a week ago and the first night the results where not so bad but during the next few days new pimples started appearing and they where different from the others. The doctor didn't really explain any of this..How does it work? How long does it take to work? What does it do to my skin?

Please help me....

Hello,

I've started using Clindoxyl gel about a week ago and the first night the results where not so bad but during the next few days new pimples started appearing and they where different from the others. The doctor didn't really explain any of this..How does it work? How long does it take to work? What does it do to my skin?

Please help me....

damn bro that sucks..

ive never heard of clindoxyl gel but maybe it doesnt prevent new acne from coming it just clears whatever is there already.

you should try benzoyl peroxide. its my first month and im using it, its little results so far, but you gotta be patient

i was on it for a year and it didnt really do much, i definitely recommend benzamycin instead (and for something stronger steivamycin)