Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alright so like most of us, I pick at my acne. I've been working on quitting the habit.

So anyways, I tried mederma. I really like it. I have red dots all over my forehead. On my lower cheek there are a few brownish dots. Between my upper lip and nose I have a ton of discoloration. The mederma is working pretty well. I suggest you try it.

Alright so like most of us, I pick at my acne. I've been working on quitting the habit.

So anyways, I tried mederma. I really like it. I have red dots all over my forehead. On my lower cheek there are a few brownish dots. Between my upper lip and nose I have a ton of discoloration. The mederma is working pretty well. I suggest you try it.

Ive tried this a while back and found it to be very drying. I didnt see any results. Maybe I should start up again...maybe I didnt give it enough time...

I tried Mederma for like 3 months and it didn't work at all. I think it might have even made my marks darker.