Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Da Real BucK

Cheapest way to replace milk?

You could stop eating cereal, then you wouldn't have to buy cereal or milk. ok, on serious note, i'd stay away from soy milk. almond milk is probably your best bet.

Soy milk is not necessarily a good replacement, as it can mess with your hormones; organic milk still has several hormones in it, just like non-organic milk; and yes, chocolate almond milk will be bad for your acne due to the added sugar.

And the cereal you eat might affect your acne too (wheat intolerance and acne go hand in hand).

Almond milk is absolutely yummy and so easy to make. If you like it a bit sweeter you can blend the almonds and water with a couple of medjool dates.

I always add raw chocolate powder to mine with a tiny bit of vanilla pod and it is utterly pleasurable.

Making your own is very easy and affordable. I usually soak the almonds for four hours first tho so that can add up a bit of time...

Soy could do stuff to your acne cuz the hormones in it. Google it and see what comes up, I'm not entirely sure.

I started drinking Rice Milk instead and the Whole Foods brand is only $1.50 for like 32 oz. Cheap enough and really clean in and out of your system. I'm a fan, and its fortified w/ calcium but not protein...

I buy Organic Soy milk is Original . , i don't use it for cereal

just to drink it. ^^ i think it helps me.. i dunno , I feel great when i drink it.

uhh, i tried switching to soy milk but honestly i think it just made my skin worse, but i went back to normal milk... i cant give it up! already i dont eat much carbs , meat or any junk food!

I experimented with Soy milk, and it made me break out badly. Regular milk didn't make me break out, but it upset my stomach. I'm not sure what i'm going to do, but I would stay away from Soy milk

The cheapest way to replace milk is just to learn to live without it. In most recipes, such as baking, water can be used. For cereal, many people just eat it dry or don't eat it at all. Try instant oatmeal instead of the usual cold cereal, no milk needed for that.

Milk replacements are generally more expensive than milk itself is. It may be better just to learn other ways of eating.