Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maribella

Good brushes for Everyday Minerals

Hello! I am loving mi EM make up!!!! I am so into brushes now! I am looking for a very good brush., I am actually using the baby kabuki and flat brush from everyday minerals but I don't like them that much, any suggestions??? THANK YOU GIRLS!!!

Hands down flat top brush from EDM!! Apply via wet method and damn you got full flawless coverage. It just looks natural and sort of airbrushed!!

how do you do the wet method?? do you put water into the mineral or onto the brush??? and would it work for the O-Glo formula??

Ive been having problems with make up brushes too! I had been using this prescriptives brush and I also tried the EM kabuki brush. Neither one helped apply my make up well. A friend of mine told me the reason its streaky is because I need to use a puffy brush. I still have my Bare Escentuals brushes so today I started using one of them. It helped apply my make up so well! It wasnt streaky and cakey! It looked very natural. Maybe a brush from there would help you too :shrug: The one I have is called the Flawless Radiance Brush

Hands down flat top brush from EDM!! Apply via wet method and damn you got full flawless coverage. It just looks natural and sort of airbrushed!!

I use 3 brushes: an EM flat top for foundation, an EM kabuki for bronzing or additional coverage, and another EM kabuki/ a Loew-Cornell mop for blush.

This is how I apply my foundation wet:

1. On a flat surface with two or three drops of water, I add my mineral foundation--an amount about the size of pea.

2. I dip my flat top brush into the mineral powder, and mix the water and the powder together, making sure I get the mixture into my brush.

3. Then, I apply the wet foundation to my face in a downward fashion so as to not make the hairs on my face stick out.

I've found that this technique is the fastest and most convenient for me, but you can find other wet application techniques online :cool: .

I use 3 brushes: an EM flat top for foundation, an EM kabuki for bronzing or additional coverage, and another EM kabuki/ a Loew-Cornell mop for blush.

This is how I apply my foundation wet:

1. On a flat surface with two or three drops of water, I add my mineral foundation--an amount about the size of pea.

2. I dip my flat top brush into the mineral powder, and mix the water and the powder together, making sure I get the mixture into my brush.

3. Then, I apply the wet foundation to my face in a downward fashion so as to not make the hairs on my face stick out.

I've found that this technique is the fastest and most convenient for me, but you can find other wet application techniques online :cool: .