Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yineli

Using Retin-A/Clyndamycin/Adoxa/Yaz/Apple cider Vinegar

In January I had a pimple on my left cheeck that would not go away. So I decided to go to the derma on March. She gave Retin-A which gave me a big pimple outbreak after the 3rd week. I went back to her and she gave Adoxa antibotics and clyndamycin gel for the mornings. My obgyn gave me Yaz. I bought braggs organic apple cider. I am doing it ALL! but skin still doesn't clear after two months of doing all this.

Am I combining too much? I wear mosturizer with 30 spf. Still I am getting around 5 pimples per day, I have blisters around my jawline, even pimples on my neck!

My skin once the pimple pops doesn't heal! It's flaky, scaly and usually bleeds when I wash my face. I use a mild face cleanser and don't scrub. I don't ge it!

I wish I can go back and leave my ONLY pimple right there on my cheeck. I should have let him be and be happy. I am so depressed that I don't want to go out. I don't want to go to meetings at my job, don't want to take public transportation and I am driving my husband crazy. I think I am going to need Prozac! For real!