Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone know of a good concealer that doesn't contain pore clogging ingredients? I typically use Maybelline concealer cover stick and Physician's Formula loose mineral powder. In looking at the ingredients of my concealer on zerozits.com, I was suprised at the pore clogging ingredients it contains. Many other Physician's Formula concealers contain pore clogging ingredients as well. It's so frustrating that many makeup brands don't list their ingredients on their website. Please help me!

I use Sephora Brand Light Touch Highlighter and it works wonders for me. It doesn't make me break out.

I've never had a problem with any of the following (cheapest to most expensive)

- Maybelline everfresh

- MAC Studio Finish spf 35

- YSL touch eclat.

Does anyone know of a good concealer that doesn't contain pore clogging ingredients? I typically use Maybelline concealer cover stick and Physician's Formula loose mineral powder. In looking at the ingredients of my concealer on zerozits.com, I was suprised at the pore clogging ingredients it contains. Many other Physician's Formula concealers contain pore clogging ingredients as well. It's so frustrating that many makeup brands don't list their ingredients on their website. Please help me!

I use Revlon Colorstay liquid concealer with mineral foundation. Stick concealer is too heavy.