Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ohsailor

How much of your makeup do you carry around?

How much of your daily make-up do you carry with you in your make-up bag? Some of my friends carry around their foundation, eyeliner, mascara, powder - practically everything! I, on the other hand, usually only carry around concealer [if I'm wearing it] eyeliner and vaseline.

How about y'all?

Oh, and do you touch up your make up during the day?

I only carry around a compact of pressed powder for emergency de-shines. My purse is pretty small.

I carry a powder compact, and usually a chapstick and lipgloss or lipstick...depending on what I am wearing at the time

i carry around my concealer, concealer brush, carmex, and a lip gloss. i only touch up with concealer if i need it and of course, i touch up my gloss. gotta keep the lips looking good ;)

I almost always carry pressed powder and lip gloss if I'm going to be away from home for awhile (4+ hours). I always carry Chap Stick, as well as a small hair brush. If I'm going to be gone for most of the day, I'll usually bring my eyeliner, and q-tips, too. I have a pretty big purse so it's not a big deal to take stuff with me, plus I feel better, you know? =]

Depending on the weather and where I am, I usually touch up about once or twice during the day. Today, for example, I only had class for 4 hours so I didn't need any touch ups. I will soon, though, because I'm going out to dinner. I hate being oily :wall:

I carry EVERYTHING :D

But I always have to have my powder compact, MAC blot powder compact, clear minty lipgloss, and a mirror. I get really paranoid about my nose and forehead being oily, so I usually touch up after PE, before lunch, and my last period of the day :9

hahha

well im laughing at me and so might u all

i have to carry everything i love rather then what i need

well i carry

lip pencils - 6

eyebrow pencil

lipstcik

mascara and primer

face primer

concealer brush

blush brush

powder brush

eyeshadow brush

powder foundation

finishing powder

powder blush

eyeshadow

everyday minerals blotting sheets

thats it not much heheheh

oh and i only use my lipstick and lip pencil to touch up coz as of now the products im using dont melt off

If I could I would carry around my whole bathroom cabinet! But, I force myself to only carry around foundation, blush and some chap stick or lip gloss.

I see a lot of you are carrying pressed powder. Weird question: How do you apply it? With a brush? Sponge?

I thought I was the only one who had an oily forehead and is self conscious about it!

Well, I don't carry anything with me at school. I just dont have the time to keep applying it. I wish I could tho. When I go to the mall i carry around my concealer.

PF mineral pressed powder. Kabuki brush. Lipstick by V.S. Liquid Eyeliner. Mascara.

Carry my essentials in case I get stuck overnight somewhere.

carmex, lipgloss

mac blot powder

gum

paracetomol - just incase I get headaches

concealer - touch eclat ysl. - never need to retouch this, but it still lives in my bag lol.

eye liner & mascara & 1 neutral eyeshadow- not that i ever retouch these

tissues

hand sanitiser

my makeup bag is tiny, but it all fits in.

all i carry is a lip gloss or lip balm.i dont bother carrying foundation around with me,as if i re apply it normally goes all weird.luckily for me my makeup stays put all day most of the time.

I never understand why girls have to re-apply their foundation. :eh:

I know of a girl that does that... and it doesnt make much sense, cos her face looks the same before and after, only with her makeup looking more caked on than before.

Can one of you foundation re-appliers please lemme know why you re-apply it during the day? dont you feel it's too much?

I never understand why girls have to re-apply their foundation. :eh:

I know of a girl that does that... and it doesnt make much sense, cos her face looks the same before and after, only with her makeup looking more caked on than before.

Can one of you foundation re-appliers please lemme know why you re-apply it during the day? dont you feel it's too much?

I carry a concealer brush, a mini tub of concealer, a mini kabuki brush, and a mini tub of silk dust that all fits nicely in one of my purse's zipper pouches. I keep my other girlie supplies there too, so it doesn't take up as much room as it sounds. I keep chapstick and lip gloss with me, too. I use tissue to blot during the day, so I don't need to keep any with me.

Tissue: The poor, cheap ass college girl's blotting paper. :D

PF mineral pressed powder. Kabuki brush. Lipstick by V.S. Liquid Eyeliner. Mascara.

Carry my essentials in case I get stuck overnight somewhere.

i carry around basically everything except mascara.

i carry powder, eyeliner, lipgloss, lip balm, sometimes eyeshadow.

I have a cute little makeup case in my purse that I carry around.. JUST in case. :)

It has--

Physician's Formula mineral wear pressed powder

Tweezers

Mascara

Lots of balms/glosses

Cover Girl Concealer stick

Blotting papers

I carry:

My compact powder foundation

MAC oil blotting powder

Oil blotters

Retractable brush

Lip gloss

If I don't take my purse which is 99% of the time:

Chapstick

With purse:

Tinted lipgloss and my entire facial regimen including travel sizes of Dan's BP and cleanser with samples of Green Cream. If I go out of town or get stranded with my purse, I have my regimen for 2 weeks +

I only wear makeup at events, concerts, or where photos will be taken. Never for everyday.

I don't carry anything. :P Oh... except for a comb. I can handle my makeup starting to look a bit off. But I hate it when my hair tangles, makes me want to flail wildly and cry, haha.