Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
altagirl

7 days off accutane before next refill

So there is a seven day discrepancy between the end of my month four and my five month pickup - will this cause an IB again when I start taking it? I have mostly been clear for the last few weeks and hate to think of going back to breaking out!

I am on 80 mgs a day - but I have been taking 40 mgs per day for the last couple so that I can make it stretch..

any encouraging words are appriciated!

i am not 100% the day amount, but there is a certain amount of days you can miss before you have to repeat the cycle, or so I recall.

I missed 2 days once...and derm said that was fine.

HOWEVER, 7 may be too long. Contact your doctor and ask.

So there is a seven day discrepancy between the end of my month four and my five month pickup - will this cause an IB again when I start taking it? I have mostly been clear for the last few weeks and hate to think of going back to breaking out!

I am on 80 mgs a day - but I have been taking 40 mgs per day for the last couple so that I can make it stretch..

You'll be fine

You'll be fine

thanks indiegod! I figured it was but still panicked a little.

thanks nvranka! maybe I will give them a buzz just to make sure.

peace!