Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ItzCashew

Weird charges when i purchased some more lotion...

Long story short i was trying to order more lotions online through dan's website. When i used my Visa it said error, so i used my mastercard and it said the same thing. Frustrated i tried check and that went through, but when i check my bill online for both card i have a $23.22 charge. It said something like this:

DANIEL KERN, INC. SAN FRANCISCO 01

for the Visa it's there 3 times and for the Mastercard it's on there twice. I don't know whats going on but i don't like the fact that i'm losing $23.22 5 times in a row. HELP PLEASE! ><

that's the thing i have sent an email already... and it's been about 4 days going on 5. Still no answer from anyone. =O

You definitely should have heard back by now. I don't know what's up. But I will personally contact customer service about this and have Kory respond.

Dan

Long story short i was trying to order more lotions online through dan's website. When i used my Visa it said error, so i used my mastercard and it said the same thing. Frustrated i tried check and that went through, but when i check my bill online for both card i have a $23.22 charge. It said something like this:

DANIEL KERN, INC. SAN FRANCISCO 01

for the Visa it's there 3 times and for the Mastercard it's on there twice. I don't know whats going on but i don't like the fact that i'm losing $23.22 5 times in a row. HELP PLEASE! ><

Hi ItzCashew,

Thank you so much for contacting us. I'm terribly sorry to hear about the trouble you've experienced. I'm in the process of looking into the situation, and will send you an e-mail shortly with the details of what I've found.

If there's anything else you need, please send me a PM or e-mail.

Thanks!

Kory

DanielKern.com Customer Support

[email protected]