Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pana16

my sebum is different in the day, so it break outs my face

hey, i'm sorry by making a looot of questions, i'm just very confuse and frustrate by everything...!!!

i have extremely oily skin but i've noticed something... i break out in the day, and that's because my sebum is different in the night. i mean, in the night my face is sooo oily but the sebum is more "liquid" than the day. In the day my sebum is more... i dont know :S but it irritate mi skin...

do you get it? why is that? am i the only one? my routine is the same in the day and night...!!!

thanks to all you... this forum help me a lot

PD: my english sucks ;P

hey, i'm sorry by making a looot of questions, i'm just very confuse and frustrate by everything...!!!

i have extremely oily skin but i've noticed something... i break out in the day, and that's because my sebum is different in the night. i mean, in the night my face is sooo oily but the sebum is more "liquid" than the day. In the day my sebum is more... i dont know :S but it irritate mi skin...

do you get it? why is that? am i the only one? my routine is the same in the day and night...!!!

thanks to all you... this forum help me a lot

PD: my english sucks ;P

Lol. It's PS. When I was younger I would wake up with new pimples but whenever I get new pimples now I get them during the day. I attribute my acne to high GI foods, that's the only reason I can think of. That is strange how it works, I haven't gotten a pimple during the night in a long time. My face actually looks the best when I first wake up in the morning.