Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

While working at an supermarket I really fell in love with this girl however she didn't want me which cause a lot of pain and destroy my confidence with relationships which is the reason why I now keep people at arms length. The day she left I nearly broke down I knew it would be the last time I would see her I know I probably sound really pathetic.

Away over the last year which I haven't seen her I got my myself a new job and going to collage which my work place is paying for which I am doing my HNC in Computing and Information system. I have also being going out with my mates and plan on going on Holiday with them even though I knew I still care about her I new it was pointless and thought I was getting on with my life.

A few days we added each other on www.facebook.com and I sent her an E-mail telling her I was really sorry for the way I acted in the past and wanted her to forgive me. I also mention I hope she was well and happy with someone. The thing that really hurting at the moment is that she hasn't replied back. I also look at someone of her photo's she is a beautiful as I remember and it hurt's me knowing that Im not part of her life.

What should I do how do I stop caring about this person ? I hope nobody thinks I weird or something.

While working at an supermarket I really fell in love with this girl however she didn't want me which cause a lot of pain and destroy my confidence with relationships which is the reason why I now keep people at arms length. The day she left I nearly broke down I knew it would be the last time I would see her I know I probably sound really pathetic.

Away over the last year which I haven't seen her I got my myself a new job and going to collage which my work place is paying for which I am doing my HNC in Computing and Information system. I have also being going out with my mates and plan on going on Holiday with them even though I knew I still care about her I new it was pointless and thought I was getting on with my life.

A few days we added each other on www.facebook.com and I sent her an E-mail telling her I was really sorry for the way I acted in the past and wanted her to forgive me. I also mention I hope she was well and happy with someone. The thing that really hurting at the moment is that she hasn't replied back. I also look at someone of her photo's she is a beautiful as I remember and it hurt's me knowing that Im not part of her life.

What should I do how do I stop caring about this person ? I hope nobody thinks I weird or something.

No I would never stalk her well I hope I haven’t came off that way anyway did I make the wrong decision of sending her E-mail after all this time ? It has been about a year since I seen last seen her. I just wanted to say sorry and told I have moved on (a bit of a lie) and just say I hope she is happy with someone else I just told her that I really like for us to be friends again. I also mention is she doesn’t want to speak to again that is fine. I just want her to tell me that is that wrong off me to ask I don't to make her feel uncomfortable I think the world of her.

No I would never stalk her well I hope I haven’t came off that way anyway did I make the wrong decision of sending her E-mail after all this time ? It has been about a year since I seen last seen her. I just wanted to say sorry and told I have moved on (a bit of a lie) and just say I hope she is happy with someone else I just told her that I really like for us to be friends again. I also mention is she doesn’t want to speak to again that is fine. I just want her to tell me that is that wrong off me to ask I don't to make her feel uncomfortable I think the world of her.

Here's my two pennies...

Turn your lie into the truth, and move on. It's not worth it; constantly having feelings for someone and either not being able to tell them and living with it inside you, or telling them and not getting a positive result. It's not worth the stress and loneliness, at least I haven't found it to be worth it.

You have to decide if you want to move on or stay on. If you choose to want to move on, put some distance between yourself and her. Don't completely cut her out, but you know, limit yourself to how much time you think about her. See her on AIM and feel the desire to talk to her? Don't. Feel the need to message her on Facebook? Restrain yourself. Physically start to move on, and emotionally you'll follow (albeit much delayed)

You're in college, you're surrounded by new and exciting people. Submerge yourself in them. Join some clubs, study sessions, work out at the college gym. You'll meet people, make friends, and eventually your life will need less contact with her as new emotions emerge.

Good luck, dude. I know how you feel, been there and done that.

My relationship with her was only a working one I thought I really moved on in my life I still though about her occasionally but nothing to bad. However since adding each to facebook I reliased how much I still care and want to be with her and don't want anyone else. I just feel so worthless is pretty pathetic really I even seen and it done this to me.

I think what you should do is get rid of her on Facebook because seeing her again seems to bring up these feelings. That or spend time focusing on other things for a while so you don't feel the same as you do now. As I see it, you're in this by yourself sadly, which is never fun.

I think what you should do is get rid of her on Facebook because seeing her again seems to bring up these feelings. That or spend time focusing on other things for a while so you don't feel the same as you do now. As I see it, you're in this by yourself sadly, which is never fun.

I just really upset but I also feel really angry at the moment she could of E-mail me back It was not like I was asking her out I just try to make contact again anyway she ignored them however she got time to reply to other people why does she have been so cruel. In some ways I really want to get revenge on her but I know I could never do anything against I really want to stop thinking like this it's impossible.

Feel like I'm feeding the fire here, but how long has it been since she's replied? Perhaps she is busy or is trying to remember who you are (sorry).

Anyway, I agree, even if she does respond it is unlikely that she has changed her mind. Remove her from your friends (better yet delete FB right away - that site is becoming so tacky).

Find something else to occupy you, maybe go out to a bar or something, flirt with some other people, get your mind off of her.

If I understood correctly, you have feelings for her and she has rejected you?

Well, it takes time to 'move on'. I've been in the same situation and in my experience it takes time to process that. There's not much you can do if you're really heartbroken. Especially at first.

But although it may not seem so at the moment, you will move on eventually.

Oh, and, imo, it wasn't inappropriate to send her an e-mail, at all. There's nothing wrong with that. I mean, you know each other and from what I've understood you were very polite, so..

Be strong man. You'll be doing better after a while. At least you've told her. And that's all you could do.

Idnha

Well I have deleted her from my facebook to be honest It was a hard thing to do even though I have'nt seen in a year anyway it was better when I did'nt know how to contact her it forced me to moved on. I wish I never went on facebook it really set me back in life I was moving on with life not thinking of her that much and enjoying having a laugh but I know I could also go back if wanted too. I hurting really bad I don't know to do i hope can forget her it be hard not having her my life and not being part of her's I hope she does have a happy life though

It takes time, and soon enough you won't even spend a second thinking about her. That might sound harsh, but you're better off that way.

I just woke from a hour sleep just had a nasty feeling I know I will never see her or speak again I know I have'nt done it a year I feel in so much pain is there no way I could repair the damage I did I feel close to losing the will the live.

Sometimes you'll have to let it hurt until it doesn't hurt anymore. It'll take a while, but you'll feel better when it's over of course.

I reliased that I have came of a very clingy person whitch is a major turn which I had done to myself so i ways I can see from her point of view. I just wish I could get the chance the personality that everyone sees and not the crap one I presentated to her I can't forgive myself for pushing her away

Hey, everyone is clingy at least once in their life, I know I have. But what did I do? I was almost in the same position as you and I learned that I need to control my feelings. Just try and take your mind off it and you'll feel differently later on.

Yeah I know what you mean but I have'nt see in a year and everything was fine I moved in my life having a laugh going out just stumbling across facebook as completety destroyed that I left her and sister a total of 3 messages nothing nasty just asking how they are hope they ok and I left a comment to one them asking same thing just saying I hope you don't hate me and it be nice if you reply. I know I am being a complete idiot and proving to them why they have nothing to do with me in the past. They probably respect once they left they never head of me know all this.

I feel like I really let my myself and gave her the one impression I know I probably moved but how do I live with the fact that I know it was fault the ways thing happen and i sent another E-mail saying all this I am just doing the same again why can't I let it just do my logical side of brain knows what to do but my heart won't let me

I think the best you can do is delete yourself from Facebook all together so you can't send any messages. If you want to, try imagine hating the girl like I did. It makes me feel better and they don't know about it at all. Of course don't tell them, just tell yourself. You could always talk about her to your friends a lot until you get tired of her, that's what I did too. But in the end, picture yourself showing her that you're better than her and won't let someone like her do this to you.

yeah thanks complex going to text my mates and arrange to go out and going to tell them I really need to be around them at the moment I also try and get this holiday so I got something to look forwarded to.

I don't hate her it was fault at the end of the day I hope she does have a happy life I hope she does fine somebody or really cares about her and she cares about him I just wish it could of being me. I can't see myself really liking another girl again I can't image one girl I like within the last year and one that I have fancy in the last few years don't seem to have a same impact that probably not a bad thing but it does feels like a settling to second best

Trust me, you will. Go hang out with your friends and soon you'll meet another girl that'll be better than this one. If you keep thinking about her, you won't let anything in. There will always be a better girl, so why not think about that? If you don't want to, I'd understand. But when do you do see that great girl, you'll know how to be more careful next time.