Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone =]

I have moderate acne and I'm currently taking Bactrim and using Rosula Wash and Differn Gel .1%. Typically my skin is oily, but lately it's been dry and sensitive. The Rosula wash makes it even worse, so I've been looking for something else to wash my face with in the morning. I have a sample of Dove's Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar and I've used it a few times and so far I love it! My only concern is that it may clog my pores/cause more breakouts (so far it hasn't). My question is, do any of you have experience with this? Any advice would be appreciated!

When I was diagnosed with eczema the Dr. told me to get Dove sensitive, and non fragrance. It leaves my skin soft and so far hasn't broken me out or clogged my pores. But all are different. I've been using it for 2yrs now. Elf

When I was diagnosed with eczema the Dr. told me to get Dove sensitive, and non fragrance. It leaves my skin soft and so far hasn't broken me out or clogged my pores. But all are different. I've been using it for 2yrs now. Elf

Thanks for your reply! =]

My boyfriend has eczema, also, and was told to use the Sensitive Skin Bar. He's why I started using it :dance: