Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
and1

Nobody likes holisitic

932 users online, but only 9 or so here, how come.

i guess the holistic people get clear too fast and do not have to come back or what

Lol, look at the amount of topics and replies in the section. I think people post the most in the holistic forum.

Because it is easier to put a bunch of stuff on your face then change how you live, eat, lifestyle etc

But that is one of the reasons, it takes so much more effort

What the hell are you talking about? This is one of the busiest boards here. I click on Adult Acne and Cystic acne once in a while and a thread I replied to weeks ago is still on the first page with my weeks old post still that most recent reply.

Interesting. This is the only section I come too! I've done the tane twice, been on countless other perscribed meds, and used just about every over the counter 'acne solution' there is. I have no need to go to the other boards because for me, I KNOW that drugs and chemicals don't work.

It is through the holistic section only and the wonderfull, knowledgable posters here that I've gotten as clear as I am now.

The holistic forum is where the cure for acne is. So many people have gotten clear the holistic way and the people who are not reading this forum are missing out. There is sooo much good information here in this forum alone.

The holistic forum is where the cure for acne is. So many people have gotten clear the holistic way and the people who are not reading this forum are missing out. There is sooo much good information here in this forum alone.

Even when you're not on this board you're still logged into the site itself. Go to the home page and you'll see the same number of people online.

definitly the best i never go to any other sections on the board

I dunno, seems pretty damn popular to me.

And like others said...this is where the "real" cure really is, but it's not easy to change your diet and lifestyle though, so only the tough survive here :D .

I think it's hammered into people's brains so much that diet doesn't cause acne that they don't even bother with this forum. =/

If dermatologists told people that diet caused acne, there would be a bigger interest in this forum automatically, even if some of the new onlookers would be too lazy to change their diet anyway.

As it is, I think this forum is pretty popular. A new thread can be pushed to the second page within a day.