Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Displaythis

I'm taking 1,580mg of drugs perday

UGH. I haven't broken out in a month but i HOPE this is my last month on accutane because i frankly can't take this lip problem anymore. It's SO SWOLLEN.

Other than that i have no other side-effect.

I'm taking 500mg of anti-bacterial and 1000mg of anti-viral antibiotics for my lip problem each day. On top of the 80mg of accutane. Thats 1,580mg/day folks.

I want this month to fly by. I wish i can just comfortably stay in my room for the next month but i cant! stupid work and stupid class, and stop society.

u must be the healthiest man alive!!! say hi to your liver for me the next time u go take a dump and it falls out. lol jk. im not sure taking 3 medications with such high dosage is safe.

u must be the healthiest man alive!!! say hi to your liver for me the next time u go take a dump and it falls out. lol jk. im not sure taking 3 medications with such high dosage is safe.

Are you clear, if yes, then it is worth the trouble? Hope the 1 month goes by quickly for you. At least, your derm did not tell you to stop the treatment.

What an idiotic response.

what a humorless idiotic response to a response. :naughty: