Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tooshort

Going from Tazorac to Accutane?

Both are acne medications with high concentrations of vitamain A. I have been on Taz for 4 months and have already went through my IB when I first started Taz. Anyone else made the switch from Taz to Accutane? Did you have to go through another IB when you started Accutane?

Well, I guess I had to answer my own question. I am on Day 10 of my tane treatment and my IB is in full effect.

Well, I guess I had to answer my own question. I am on Day 10 of my tane treatment and my IB is in full effect.

That sucks. I was hoping for you to say that it wasn't that bad because I've been on Tazorac before, and Retin-a on the strongest one, yet never really had an initial breakout and was thinking that my initial breakout wasn't gonna be that bad because of that. Damn! :wall:

I start accutane in less than 2 weeks and i hope to god that if I have an IB, that it isn't horrible because I already got one from my birth control pills I just started.