Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i've been on retin-a since i was nine year's old , unfortunatly all you people going to a dermatologist looking for answer's too the redness, swelling, peeling, ect are all waisting your time . progressivly it will get worse , this medication does not leave you with glowing skin it's made just to heal acne. however with all the years i've been on it i've learned how to deal to make my skin feel great. use clean & clear, or phisoderm facial wash in the shower . those help reduce the dryness/ leathery feeling your skin probably get's after it's been washed off . before getting ready/ going to bed use olay complete moisturizer or most perferably Jergens Ultra Healing for dry skin, leave it on for about 2 minutes then with a wash cloth wipe it off. this will completely get rif of the peeling. getting rid of reddness with retin-a is almost impossible . your best choice is useing a light concealer or foundation

i've been on retin-a since i was nine year's old , unfortunatly all you people going to a dermatologist looking for answer's too the redness, swelling, peeling, ect are all waisting your time . progressivly it will get worse , this medication does not leave you with glowing skin it's made just to heal acne. however with all the years i've been on it i've learned how to deal to make my skin feel great. use clean & clear, or phisoderm facial wash in the shower . those help reduce the dryness/ leathery feeling your skin probably get's after it's been washed off . before getting ready/ going to bed use olay complete moisturizer or most perferably Jergens Ultra Healing for dry skin, leave it on for about 2 minutes then with a wash cloth wipe it off. this will completely get rif of the peeling. getting rid of reddness with retin-a is almost impossible . your best choice is useing a light concealer or foundation

I'm on acnetane and using Neutrogena blackhead removing facewash and Bio-oil is this right? well my pimples are not so bad anymore but I still get them but I wanna get rid of spots on my face what can I use for that?