Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LEIGHA81

what do u girls use to remove your makeup???

I hear so many people talking about removing their makeup and then cleansing.What products do u girls use??? I'm afraid of makeup remover and different cleansers I don't want to break out

Pls help.

Hmm :think: I use water but that usually doesn't get all of it off....so I use a very mild toner... I have a few, one is made from cucumbers, one is concentrated dead sea water... in general you want to get something with as few ingredients as possible and PREFERABLY cucumber since it is naturally astringent :) and, with a few cotton balls, that should get 98% of the makeup off.

I also don't really know what to use. the Mineral makeup range called 'Jane Iredale' sells something called a 'magic mitt' which removes all makeup using only water. Has anyone used this? I thought it sounded great but the lady in the shop said it gently exfoliates which I thought may not be so good for irritating the acne. What do people think?? Currently I use baby oil to remove my makeup! But would like something gentler?! :)

i use baby oil! i havent had any issues and it removes allll of my makeup! but i owe all the credit to foomph for this thread or else i would have never though to try it!

I use Dan's Jojoba Oil. It's awesome. Doesn't irritate my skin nor break me out! And removes EVERYTHING.

oh cool! I just watched that video and it's so similar to what I do, though I use cotton pads soaked in baby oil rather than just my hands. I'll stick to using my baby oil then :) I feel reassured others do the same!

1. take as much as you can off with baby wipes. use the ones from the dollar store, unscented if you can find.

2. use almay oil-free eye makeup remover all over your face. put it on a cotton ball and keep using it until the cotton balls don't turn the color of your makeup anymore.

I use Dan's Jojoba Oil. It's awesome. Doesn't irritate my skin nor break me out! And removes EVERYTHING.

i use this too! i was using baby oil, but found it to be pretty oily, and i would prefer not using a wash cloth. anyway, i just started this, so we'll have to see how it goes. i've also used mac's cleanse off oil which is awesome, just expensive.

I hear so many people talking about removing their makeup and then cleansing.What products do u girls use??? I'm afraid of makeup remover and different cleansers I don't want to break out

Pls help.

kose softymo deep cleansing oil!

Apply it on dry face and simply wash off with water. no need for scrubbing or rubbing with cotton/washcloth.

if you live near a japanese grocery store, they have a whole variety of cleansing oils usually for about ten bucks.

i use this too! i was using baby oil, but found it to be pretty oily, and i would prefer not using a wash cloth. anyway, i just started this, so we'll have to see how it goes. i've also used mac's cleanse off oil which is awesome, just expensive.

I use mineral oil which is the same as baby oil only without the scent. I haven't had any problems with it.

I use a warm wet washcloth to gently take the oil off with then cleanse my face with my basis soap. BP, moisturize, and I done.

Everything is trial and error, just keep trying till you find the right product for you. Good Luck.

Thanks for the advise guys but I'm a bit confused. U use baby oil on your face????

Also my second question is what cleansers do u girls use that doesn't break your skin out? I've tried Dans and it's way to dry, I've used dove,cetaphil which really breaks me out, and I'm using clean and clear 10% continous control but I think it's caausing problems help.

i use cleansing milk, works alright.. but looking for something that will remove makeup better..doesn't make my face dry tho which is good!

Thanks for the advise guys but I'm a bit confused. U use baby oil on your face????

Also my second question is what cleansers do u girls use that doesn't break your skin out? I've tried Dans and it's way to dry, I've used dove,cetaphil which really breaks me out, and I'm using clean and clear 10% continous control but I think it's caausing problems help.

I cleanse my face how I normally do with Jurlique foaming cleanser, then if I feel I didnt get all the makeup off I use these makeup remover pads. There all different brands. I just use the store brand ones. They're good for getting off any extra foundation or eye makeup.

For eye makeup you can use vasciline/petroleum jelly with a cotton ball. It removes eye makeup well and moisturizes your eyelashes so they dont become brittle from your mascara and break. :)

I don't use anything other that my Dr. Hauschka cleanser, which is very gentle on ths skin.