Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

At the moment i feel like giving up on life, am pissed off with it all. My Face looks like shit, failing in college, DONT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND and every thing i do goes tits up.

Its not like i dont wanna give in and waste my life but i have no choose. I wanna get a good job and have a family and all that bollocks. I cant stop thinking about my shit life to get on with my work.

The ladys part i bloody give up and probably with have to appect the fact that am a loser and wont get one. I dont ask many girls out cuz i will only get rejected again and again so these no point. Am 20 and i have only ask 3 girls out and they where resent, two give me the old just wanna be friends bollocks. The other some other crap cant remember. So the qustsion is should i give up in looking for a gf and admit am a loser?

I dont get girls at all i think thats all they wont is a good looking guy and dont care what there personaitly is. They would preffer a good looking guy with a personaility of a patato, a guy who dosent give a shit about them, wont take them anywere and well probably leave them within a week. Then the other guy who is butt ugly but with a great personailty and cares for them, takes them places, spend money on them and all that stuff they dont want. WTF. But i know looks r everything when it comes to girls.

So i think i will just give up on life.

At the moment i feel like giving up on life, am pissed off with it all. My Face looks like shit, failing in college, DONT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND and every thing i do goes tits up.

Its not like i dont wanna give in and waste my life but i have no choose. I wanna get a good job and have a family and all that bollocks. I cant stop thinking about my shit life to get on with my work.

The ladys part i bloody give up and probably with have to appect the fact that am a loser and wont get one. I dont ask many girls out cuz i will only get rejected again and again so these no point. Am 20 and i have only ask 3 girls out and they where resent, two give me the old just wanna be friends bollocks. The other some other crap cant remember. So the qustsion is should i give up in looking for a gf and admit am a loser?

I dont get girls at all i think thats all they wont is a good looking guy and dont care what there personaitly is. They would preffer a good looking guy with a personaility of a patato, a guy who dosent give a shit about them, wont take them anywere and well probably leave them within a week. Then the other guy who is butt ugly but with a great personailty and cares for them, takes them places, spend money on them and all that stuff they dont want. WTF. But i know looks r everything when it comes to girls.

So i think i will just give up on life.

Cheers dude for ur words of advice. Its just the get stuck in the work thats the problem i cant stop thinking about other shit even when am in class. I need to kick myslef in the ass and get on with it.

girls like confidence and if you think that you are gonna get rejected when you ask one...it shows... so just think more positive! and focus more on school right now your only 20...

They are right, dont stress about it, and hard as it might be, don't let it consume your thoughts. Just do what you gotta do everyday, and with your luck, you'll probably get a girl the moment you stop thinking about getting one. lol jk But you cant let these things overwhelm you...

don't worry about it dude, I know a guy who flunked out of a BTEC college course and now he's making £30,000k plus,

whereas I have a HND and I've only just got a £15,000 year job (but it's one I'm happy with)

I live in South Wales too (Barry) and I can't say I've noticed this girl/looks correlation - I see very good looking girls going out with trollish/balding/overweight etc guys all the time, it's just that these guys are funny and don't self obsess about themselves.

(south wales has never been full of models really though, has it :lol: )

hell, I'd even trade some of my (averagely average) looks for a better (read: happier) personality.

I would say you'll find someone eventually, but it's yet to happen to me :rolleyes: and so I share the same fear as you in a way - growing up alone

I think if you had a bit more confidence you could easily get a girl (I have looked in your gallery), unfortunately confidence can't be bought at Tesco's :wall: so I have to reply on an SSRI (citalopram) to hopefully make me feel normal.

Sometimes, maybe most of the time, I think I continue being alive not because I have some decent reason but because I simply cannot kill myself. I think it's not that bad at all. I live because I haven't got balls to kill my self, so what? Not many people are satisfied with their lives all the time.

Anyways, what's the matter with you? You look absolutely adorable (believe me I have one good taste in men) and I was about to feel bad about myself for seeing such a decent looking guy like you wanting to give up on his life because of his look. It's just not fair.

The generous new South Korea president and his loyal bitches have permitted importing American beef and I probably get to eat all of the beef rejected in the market which might contains bunch of prion when I'm in the military(in which I should serve for 2 years) hence the mad cow disease. (Koreans have about 3 times higher chance to get MCD then westerners, for genetic and behavioral factors) Besides, I've got acneic skin either and I spend over 30 minutes to cover the red spots every morning(as you can see I'm one of the guys whom the god forbid to wear makeup). My life is like that and do you think I don't feel suicidal impulse? Oh-no. I think about it every single day. And you want to give up on your life? I hope you're joshing.

I just figured seeing someone's miserable may make you feel better. Sorry if I offended you.

from a girls point of view i can honestly say that personality DOES matter and like another poster said its all about the confidence,someone doesn't have to be the best looking person but if they have a great personality then you'll find them more attractive physically aswel. i would choose a guy with some some acne scarring who treated me right over some ' pretty boy' who was a twat ANY DAY!

dont stress yourself out by thinking youv gotta get a girlfriend,good things come to those who wait :D

Sometimes, maybe most of the time, I think I continue being alive not because I have some decent reason but because I simply cannot kill myself. I think it's not that bad at all. I live because I haven't got balls to kill my self, so what? Not many people are satisfied with their lives all the time.

Anyways, what's the matter with you? You look absolutely adorable (believe me I have one good taste in men) and I was about to feel bad about myself for seeing such a decent looking guy like you wanting to give up on his life because of his look. It's just not fair.

The generous new president of South Korea has permitted importing American beef and I probably get to eat all of the beef rejected in the market which might contains bunch of prion when I'm in the military(in which I should serve for 2 years) hence the mad cow disease. (Koreans have about 3 times higher chance to get MCD. It's genetic matter I can't explain) Besides, I've got acneic skin either and I spend over 30 minutes to cover the red spots every morning(as you can see I'm a guy whom the god forbid to wear makeup). My life is like that and do you think I don't feel suicidal impulse? Oh-no. I think about it every single day. And you want to give up on your life? I hope you're joshing.

I'm sorry. I figured seeing someone's miserable may make you feel better.

The Welshman, trust me i feel you. I know all to well that when inner situation is on the fritz, all outside situation seems to fall to pieces in accord with the mayhem of it all.

Honestly i think your stressing yourself out way to much about having a girlfriend. It just seems like you put yourself down and feel unworthy because you haven't found someone who will love you, or at least give you some. :drool:

Trust me everyone here on the .org knows the pains of feeling unwanted and alienated from the outside world that just seem to enjoy life effortlessly. But the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Everyone has insecurities and flaws, its just people with acne can't really hide them as well. Well obviously physically, but emotionally its just so hard to fake a smile when deep down it just feels so right to frown.

Correct me if i'm wrong but im afraid your placing your salvation in the idea that once you have a girlfriend everything will be alright. My honest opinion is that you can't start to love others until you love yourself. Trust me, you can skim through my post "i feel emotionaly dead." And you might get an idea from where I'm coming from.

No homo, but honestly your a pretty good looking guy, ive seen your other posts. I also have multiple scars, so trust me when i say i feel your pain, i really do feel your pain. I have a regimen that is helping, i may even be able to give you a few pointers that can help, who knows.

Listen to this song. It's Pink Floyds "Coming Back to Life." This song speaks to me, maybe it can speak to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuG_316cPMY

Haven't you heard the saying every dog has its day??? So keep your head up, and keep yourself moving toward positivity. And one day love will find you. Hang in there brother.

I also suggest reading Terence McKenna, or Eckhart Tolle for mind awareness.

A year ago my acne looked shit and I didn't have a girlfriend. My acne has improved (a bit) and I've got a girl. The two guys I live with are good looking with clear skin - neither has a girlfriend or have even had any intimate relations with a girl in the last year. Don't focus on the girl issue, I did and really regret it, when a girl comes along it'll be good but if you're worried about your looks now it'll be magnified by 100 if you're worried about how a girl sees you.

Don't give up mate.

Cheers guys for the kind words and advise. I dont know how to talk to girls for a start, what rights to say and whats not. When i do talk i think what they r think about me, so most of the time i dont just dont cuz i know they have made there mind up about me form what i look like.