Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koska

Tips for reaching all of your back

Alright, here's what to do:

1. Take something that is long as a kitchen knife. Take something else than a kitchen knife to make sure you'll not hurt yourself.

2. Take a make up pad, roll it and use a rubber band and wire it on the top of your stick.

3. Apply BP or moisturizer on the make up pad and use it to get to the middle area of your back.

(4. Apply product with hands to your upper and lower back.)

Pretty easy, huh?

You might want to use something else than make up pads, since these are absorbing some of your product when you rub it against your back. If someone knows anything better to use, please tell.

A nice long piece of plastic wrap; put the blob of product in the middle, pick up an each end, and use it like a towel to spread the product on your back. If you want something longer lasting, you could simply sew a long and wide tube of vinyl together. Easily washed and dries by itself.

A nice long piece of plastic wrap; put the blob of product in the middle, pick up an each end, and use it like a towel to spread the product on your back. If you want something longer lasting, you could simply sew a long and wide tube of vinyl together. Easily washed and dries by itself.

Wow, that worked really well!! I wired a rubber band on each side of the wrap to hold it together when I'm not using it. Then I used it as the Body Buddy. Cool! Thanks a lot!!

Or you can have someone that you really trust/doesn't judge you put it for you, just make sure they wash their hands with antibacterial soap.......my mom is the best, she would help me put it on until I moved away... :cry:

I ordered some "lotion applicator" from Amazon recently. Hasn't arrived yet. It's basically what you've described, a stick with a nonabsorbent pad on the end. I'm looking forward to getting it though as my hands were not doing the job well enough. I abstained from getting the Body Buddy as I felt it had too much surface area and would require a lot of cream usage.