Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can anyone help me? I have an interview on Wednesday and I have HUGE confidence issues mainly due to my skin. It's an intial interview for a legal traineeship that I really want. Does anyone have any tips on how to improve my confidence and forget about my skin for the 45 mins that the interview will last? I'd really appreciate any help! Thanks!

When the interview starts, your skin is going to be the last thing on your mind. Pay close attention to the questions you'll be asked and answer them clearly. Don't worry if it takes you a moment to think of the best way to respond. If you already have questions, write them down and bring them with you. Make sure to ask questions during the interview if you have any that aren't on your list. This shows you're very interested and paying attention. Try to avoid using words like uhm, like, uh huh, yep, and anything else slang. Be as professional as you can and smile! Smiling is a great tool to use during an interview even if the other person(s) choose not to return them. Best of luck to you!!! :D

You could always picture yourself having the job already because you've had one successful interview without any problems. If you really want the job, you wouldn't let something like your skin. You're the best for the job, so why let anyone else have it? I wish you the best of luck for your interview.. and new job.

yeah, I doubt they'll care that much about your skin - it's not like you're applying for a job in a beauty salon or anything.

If you know what you're talking about, you'll be fine. I was shaking and stuttering during my IT tech interview, and out of 12 people, they hired me. (which I can still scarecly believe)

so good luck! :clap:

OMG im trying to get a job and will probably be getting an interview soon too. I know how you feel : ( I just try to concentrate on what they r saying and it ends up that I dont think about my face until after I walk away from them. good luck!!!

Your beautiful and whoever is interviewing you will see that your absolutely beautiful

also.

Hello all you lovely people who wished me luck and gave me advice. The interview seemed to go well and the interviewer seemed impressed. The next stage, if I get through, is to do a presentation in front of all the partners, eek! I

Hello all you lovely people who wished me luck and gave me advice. The interview seemed to go well and the interviewer seemed impressed. The next stage, if I get through, is to do a presentation in front of all the partners, eek! I've got another interview on Wednesday with a big global company. Scary stuff but at least I'm getting interviews!

Aw, you're so nice Jax :wub:

Can anyone help me? I have an interview on Wednesday and I have HUGE confidence issues mainly due to my skin. It's an intial interview for a legal traineeship that I really want. Does anyone have any tips on how to improve my confidence and forget about my skin for the 45 mins that the interview will last? I'd really appreciate any help! Thanks!