Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koska

Using lemon juice to get rid of bacne

Yesterday I applied a lot of lemon juice (5-10 times) to my back and today it really looks better. Does anyone have experience with lemon juice on your back? It seems to be working good for me after 1,5 day but has anyone experience with it in the long run? I think I'll go for it for a week or two too see if I get any results.

Won't lemon juice, waken your skin, making it more sensitive to the sun, and sun burn, and skin cancer?

I could see that working, lemon juice would dry out the skin and it's been used as a skin lightener for centuries, my only worry was that it would burn...

I've been using lemon juice for, oh, about a month now. While it doesn't work the best on preventing pimples from forming it does work pretty well on healing acne scars. I've been using it on my face and pretty much all of my scars are gone. (It hasn't worked as well on my back though)

It can sting a bit when you first apply it, but I usually crush a bit of advil or get the gel out of the ibprofen gels and mix that in before applying it which seems to help. Good luck!

;]