Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

For about 5 years now ive had mild acne, but the past year its been evasive onto my personal life. In the mirror, my whole face is covered in holes, redspots and white heads.

So far, ive tried:

• Vichys Acne Normaderm Line
  • Proactiv
  • Spectro
  • clean and clear

Lately, i have used Vichys Acne Normaderm Line and ive had the lowest amount of whiteheads. Proactive and Spectro dried out my face and didnt do much. Clean and clear, no effect.

Due to liver function problems, i cant take any pills or medicine. So my only choice is topical.

The oil on my skin is fine, not too oily or too dry.

Does anyone know any other options? BP literally kills my skin. It makes it really dry and burns when i put it on. Tea tree oil seems to have almost no effect.

Ill try to take a few pictures asap!

Try BP but personally, for the last week or so i have been using FreeDerm. i thought it was a scam at first and it wouldn't work, but it does!

i tend to only use BP every other day because it itches me like hell and my face goes way too red to leave the house. but freederm has done wonders for my skin (inflamed acne).

also, i cut out dairy and most processed foods. and drink 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass full of fruit juice twice a day. so out of those things i dont know what has helped the most, but BP has helped the least i think!

Try BP but personally, for the last week or so i have been using FreeDerm. i thought it was a scam at first and it wouldn't work, but it does!

i tend to only use BP every other day because it itches me like hell and my face goes way too red to leave the house. but freederm has done wonders for my skin (inflamed acne).

also, i cut out dairy and most processed foods. and drink 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass full of fruit juice twice a day. so out of those things i dont know what has helped the most, but BP has helped the least i think!

Tanya you are just like me! BP makes it all red and inchy like im a tomato with flees :\