Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lynne007

lumiport: how many minutes per pimple

I am looking at the lumiport, and was wondering how long the lumiport had to be directed at each pimple... but could not find anything specific about this on the lumiport website.

how many minutes do you apply the lumiport to each pimple?

also... it seems like they'be been backordered for a long time. what's going on with the company? does anyone know?

I am looking at the lumiport, and was wondering how long the lumiport had to be directed at each pimple... but could not find anything specific about this on the lumiport website.

how many minutes do you apply the lumiport to each pimple?

also... it seems like they'be been backordered for a long time. what's going on with the company? does anyone know?

The DermaStyle should be used for 5 minutes on each pimple. As for us being backordered for the last couple of months, we are listening to our customers and thus changing the DermaStyle to meet the needs and requests of our customers. We are still perfecting the new design and we expect to have the new unit in stock at the end of the summer.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

-Lumiport