Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JPizzle

my family is a disfunctional mess

my family is a mess. for starters, theres always a shouting match between my grandma and my aunt (her daughter) everyday and today it was bad again. they dont talk anymore even though we live in the same house, but something just set one of them off and damn, it was WW2. i left. my mom is always getting mad at me and my sis for going out on friday nights, claiming "we're killing her" and she thinks "we want her dead" no lie, those were her exact words to me and my sis. i get so pissed off of the way she talks but i hold it in from yelling at her. my grandma cried atleast 5 times today and she said she wants to leave and live with her son in texas. my father, my grandmas son, died a year ago and my grandma gets very offensive when someone mentions him and she was sobbing for him today wishing she or her daughter (my aunt), or her oldest son or herself died instead of him. my mom wants to die, my grandma does, as does my aunt (all have said so). luckily i have my older cousins to take care of us or id be on the street with these women. i dont want to be rude but these ladies dont act like adults at all, they act like children who crave attention. is it so wrong for me to want to leave my family when its time for college and only come back once a year?

as i posted this, another shouting match erupts. i hate this family

my aunt is now hitting herself as she tries to blow her lungs out. i fuckin hate all of them now

Sounds like you need to get away - and no, it's not wrong at all for you wanting to leave. Hell, I'd be seriously worried if you DIDN'T want to leave! You are having a really rough time there and it's no wonder, they are acting like children.

I'm really sorry you have to go through all this.

like seriously, i just want to leave and never comeback. i dont want to have any feelings toward them at all becaus eright now, im filled with hate.

like fuck it and fuck them

my family is a mess. for starters, theres always a shouting match between my grandma and my aunt (her daughter) everyday and today it was bad again. they dont talk anymore even though we live in the same house, but something just set one of them off and damn, it was WW2. i left. my mom is always getting mad at me and my sis for going out on friday nights, claiming "we're killing her" and she thinks "we want her dead" no lie, those were her exact words to me and my sis. i get so pissed off of the way she talks but i hold it in from yelling at her. my grandma cried atleast 5 times today and she said she wants to leave and live with her son in texas. my father, my grandmas son, died a year ago and my grandma gets very offensive when someone mentions him and she was sobbing for him today wishing she or her daughter (my aunt), or her oldest son or herself died instead of him. my mom wants to die, my grandma does, as does my aunt (all have said so). luckily i have my older cousins to take care of us or id be on the street with these women. i dont want to be rude but these ladies dont act like adults at all, they act like children who crave attention. is it so wrong for me to want to leave my family when its time for college and only come back once a year?

as i posted this, another shouting match erupts. i hate this family

I know how it is to have a effed up family.

My mom cut the whole family out of our lives and we've been better off since. It's calm, peaceful (except when my mom and I go at it... haha), and there's no drama.

Welcome to the F***ed up family club, it's a huge club!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry you're not alone. My family is a bunch of alcoholics and drug addicts, but not me. I'm different, don't want to be that way.

The only person you owe anything to is yourself, and yes you should get yourself out of there and never go back. Live your life and know what? BE HAPPY......IT MAY BE YOUR ONLY REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

When you are being taxed emotionally due to this infighting imo you really need get away from these people for the time being. Because you can only take so much emotionally.

I tend to isolate myself in my own shell during these family feud times. It does help as I no longer feel involved. Sometimes it even feels funny seeing them bicker over puny things. Other times I would just get away from them. leave the house for the remaining day and go to a friends place may be.

K