Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scarred114

need help on how to cover up acne scars!

I have a moderate amount of scarring. I have gotten a couple laser treatments which have definitely helped alot, but I still can see the scars and I try covering them up every day, but it never seems to really work, and they seem to always remain visible. I have tried a few wrinkle/pore fillers but the ones that I used didn't seem to work that well because some of my scars are like a centimeter long/wide, so it makes it hard to fill it in. any make-up suggestions on what I can use to cover them up well? I'm a guy so I can't really cake anything on too much but I would rather look like I could possibly be wearing something than have my scars visible. anyone know of any good fillers? any tips on how to put certain make-up on for hiding well? I would love to know if you have my same problem and have found something that works well! absolutely any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

As weird as it sounds, do a search here on 'monistat'. Loads of people swear by it, it's in the feminine isle, or if you don't want to risk the embarrassment you can always order it online.