Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thebigred12

Not sure what to do here...

So, I've had these black marks on my forehead for about a month now and I'm just not sure what to do about them. I'm on the DK method, but it doesn't seem to help this situation out much at all. The marks aren't from picking, but it still looks like I took a shotgun blast to the forehead. Any idea what I can do about them?

I've thought of trying that Bio oil.. but I'm not sure if I can use that with BP or not.. Any help is VERY much appreciated!

Forehead Pic

So, I've had these black marks on my forehead for about a month now and I'm just not sure what to do about them. I'm on the DK method, but it doesn't seem to help this situation out much at all. The marks aren't from picking, but it still looks like I took a shotgun blast to the forehead. Any idea what I can do about them?

I've thought of trying that Bio oil.. but I'm not sure if I can use that with BP or not.. Any help is VERY much appreciated!

Forehead Pic

red marks are SO much worse then acne

Forehead Pic

While i dont know if you can use BP and Bio Oil at the same time, i know BP makes red marks worse for some people.. I being one of them. I stopped using BP and let my skin naturally heal..red marks went away soooo much faster.

I hear alot people have good results with Organic ACV, if you want to try that. There are a few threads on it, actually.

Forehead Pic

My daughter sqeezed her cystic acne on her cheeks and it looks the same,did you by any chance sqeeze the acne? It sort of looks like blood deep in the skin layer. Hope someone can help with this.

Forehead Pic

My daughter sqeezed her cystic acne on her cheeks and it looks the same,did you by any chance sqeeze the acne? It sort of looks like blood deep in the skin layer. Hope someone can help with this.

I didn't squeeze the acne. It literally formed like this.. I'm sure it's just blood that's embedded in the skin closer to the surface.. I just have no idea what to do with it. It's so damn embarrassing... : (