Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Philippines!

MemberMember
(@mans)

Posted : 05/04/2008 3:38 am

Okay so my acne is starting to get bad and i want to try out (ro)accutane to rid of it for good. I know it's expensive but i dont care i just want a derm that prescribes it!

Anyone in the philippines who's derm actually prescribed accutane?

I noticed most "derms" here just go with the protocol and make you buy all the products and antibiotics. wtf. just give me accutane. Like i would be so happy if i just walked in, tell him im so depressed and would like to try accutane, take his pad and write down the prescription and tell me to fuck off. i would rejoice.

If so, who is your derm and where is the clinic? I would love to have a consultation with him/her and ask about accutane.

Thanks guys :)

MemberMember
(@answerme)

Posted : 05/04/2008 11:55 pm

this is the last derm i saw in the phils, the only one who prescribed accutane to me:

http://www.rxpinoy.com/doctor.php?submit=t...;docid=BA001DER

MemberMember
(@cheska_026)

Posted : 05/17/2008 11:01 am

Hi! I'm taking oral Isotretinoin right now, Acnetrex. I don't have severe acne but my dermatologist thought it was best for me to go on this therapy.

Her clinic is very near the GMA-7 Building. (Yes, the tv station) It's in Quezon City. The clinic is Skin Medica, it's above the 7-11 store. I think she holds her clinic there Thursdays-Saturdays.

MemberMember
(@mgx)

Posted : 10/12/2011 1:06 am

.....i'm really opting to consult a derma, my acne is getting worse and i'm desperate....... i read an article about the RENU skin clinic in megamall and that the doctors there are top-notch!!!!!

.....anywhere else?

MemberMember
(@christandavid)

Posted : 02/08/2013 10:59 am

Aivee Aguilar - Teo prescribes accutane. You can google her.

MemberMember
(@mgx)

Posted : 02/09/2013 2:11 am

well..... now i am still on accutane... my 2nd course...... i am on a low dose modified course..... still am breaking out at this point but i really think my skin has improved.... my derm is at ortigas, prestige towers, imperial dermatology.

MemberMember
(@durian)

Posted : 05/04/2013 8:59 am

Hey I'm also under Dr. Mike! I'm also about to have my 2nd course of accutane. How's your 2nd course going so far? smile.png

well..... now i am still on accutane... my 2nd course...... i am on a low dose modified course..... still am breaking out at this point but i really think my skin has improved.... my derm is at ortigas, prestige towers, imperial dermatology.

MemberMember
(@mgx)

Posted : 09/18/2013 11:00 am

HEY THERE... SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY... HAVE BEEN FINISHED WITH MY SECOND COURSE OF ACCUTANE A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO. DOING GOOD AT THE MOMENT. STILL GET OCCASIONAL BREAKOUTS EVERY NOW AND THEN, BUT NOT THAT WORSE. I LIKE TO BELIEVE I'M KEEPING IT UNDER CONTROL. HAVE NOT GONE BACK TO DR. MIKE CHUA FOR MORE THAN 5 MONTHS NOW I THINK... NOT EVEN FOR FACIAL/PEEL... HAVE BEEN BUSY W/ WORK LATELY... BUT HOPING I CAN HAVE A FACIAL APPOINTMENT IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

HOPE YOU GET GOOD RESULTS!!!!

Hey I'm also under Dr. Mike! I'm also about to have my 2nd course of accutane. How's your 2nd course going so far? smile.png

MemberMember
(@vienna25)

Posted : 10/07/2013 3:49 am

hi guys!im 25 years old and i have mild acne for maybe like 5 years and it's only this year when i started taking ro accutane last May..for the first two months my dermatologists prescribed me with 30mg daily.my first month was a disaster, i had acne all over my face but i was not that alarmed since im aware of the side effects of the drug and my dermatologist explained to me well.and on my 2nd month, my face improved but not that much but it was better than the first month.and since i am working in a clinic (wherein i always come face to face with my patients)my dermatologist decided to lower my dose to 40mg a week (i take 20mg every mondays and thursdays) so that i will not suffer too much of the side effects.im on my two months now taking my low dose ro accutane..so i just wanna know, anyone pls who have taken the same dose,if how long does it take for low dose ro accutane to take effect?how many months more do i have to take my dose??pls anyone who can reply..pinoy din po aq..

HEY THERE... SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY... HAVE BEEN FINISHED WITH MY SECOND COURSE OF ACCUTANE A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO. DOING GOOD AT THE MOMENT. STILL GET OCCASIONAL BREAKOUTS EVERY NOW AND THEN, BUT NOT THAT WORSE. I LIKE TO BELIEVE I'M KEEPING IT UNDER CONTROL. HAVE NOT GONE BACK TO DR. MIKE CHUA FOR MORE THAN 5 MONTHS NOW I THINK... NOT EVEN FOR FACIAL/PEEL... HAVE BEEN BUSY W/ WORK LATELY... BUT HOPING I CAN HAVE A FACIAL APPOINTMENT IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

HOPE YOU GET GOOD RESULTS!!!!

Hey I'm also under Dr. Mike! I'm also about to have my 2nd course of accutane. How's your 2nd course going so far? :)