Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
damnitman706

Gone by the 2nd bottle...

By the time i first started using my 2nd bottle of the treatment my skin was finally looking like it was going to clear up... But... during the process I also think it's about learning and realizing what the problems are..

I was reeallll nervous to post this cause I didnt want to jinx it but during the process I did the treatment twice a day and little spots randomly throughout the day...

about 4-5 weeks in it was clearing up major acne but I was still getting cystic acne that would pop out of anywhere! (GRRR) I started noticing alot of the acne was showing up in spots I'd either sleep on (laying on stomach/side) so when I sleep I try to keep my face from rubbing on it throughout the night by sleeping on my back or my special kinda way that would seem uncomfortable as hell to someone else lol... anyway

from there.. I ended up having a whole lot of red spots and deeper acne that was lasting and I would try to treat it very careful.. still getting cystic acne...

I had heard from alot of sources about the dairy thing... so one day with big ole cystic acne spots on my face I decided to leave the dairy alone. I was an excessive dairy eater/drink ... If its by choice majority of the time I won't eat it but every now and then I'll eat a little...

I'm left with some war wounds from it but they are already diminishing greatly...

I hope I will be clear permanently and will continue to obserb what and what not to try..

I'm not sure if the dairy had anything to do with the cystic acne or if the treatment just finally kicked in but Im scared to start eating it on the regular again to find out so forget it lol

By the time i first started using my 2nd bottle of the treatment my skin was finally looking like it was going to clear up... But... during the process I also think it's about learning and realizing what the problems are..

I was reeallll nervous to post this cause I didnt want to jinx it but during the process I did the treatment twice a day and little spots randomly throughout the day...

about 4-5 weeks in it was clearing up major acne but I was still getting cystic acne that would pop out of anywhere! (GRRR) I started noticing alot of the acne was showing up in spots I'd either sleep on (laying on stomach/side) so when I sleep I try to keep my face from rubbing on it throughout the night by sleeping on my back or my special kinda way that would seem uncomfortable as hell to someone else lol... anyway

from there.. I ended up having a whole lot of red spots and deeper acne that was lasting and I would try to treat it very careful.. still getting cystic acne...

I had heard from alot of sources about the dairy thing... so one day with big ole cystic acne spots on my face I decided to leave the dairy alone. I was an excessive dairy eater/drink ... If its by choice majority of the time I won't eat it but every now and then I'll eat a little...

I'm left with some war wounds from it but they are already diminishing greatly...

I hope I will be clear permanently and will continue to obserb what and what not to try..

I'm not sure if the dairy had anything to do with the cystic acne or if the treatment just finally kicked in but Im scared to start eating it on the regular again to find out so forget it lol

post-70186-1209903023_thumb.jpg