Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been debating if I should ask this girl I know out, and I need some advice.

First let me fill you guys in on my situation. I am a senior in high school and have known this girl since 8th grade.(by the way she goes to my church so I only saw her maybe once a week) Freshman year I could tell we had somthing going I never rely acted on it though. By the end of freshman year I stopped seeing her at my church. (we started going to different services) lucky for me this is when I started to break out. This made me very self concious so I stopped trying to "make something happen"

Now were up to date and after about 3 years my acne is about 75% better and I am accualy getting my confidence back. And to my luck we ran into each other at the mall and I have started to talk to her again. The only "problem" I have is that she is even more beautiful now and she has flawless skin. (I still have a few small pimples and 2 scars from acne)

Basically I need some advice if I should even try to get with her. I try to be the type of person that doesn't let things get in the way of what I want, but there is somthing about this girl that messes me up. I just need some help please.

I'd be glad to give you my opinion, but first I have a few questions to help me understand it better.

1. How often do you talk to her now?

2. How long have you been back in contact?

3. In what ways are you now in contact.. meaning im, phone calls, hanging out in person, texts, etc...

4. Do you flirt with her, and does she flirt back?

All very important details lol

If you like her, yeah

And dude, for the record, do not mind your damn acne. As you said, 2 scars and a few small pimples, that is nothing, don't worry about it

I'd be glad to give you my opinion, but first I have a few questions to help me understand it better.

1. How often do you talk to her now?

2. How long have you been back in contact?

3. In what ways are you now in contact.. meaning im, phone calls, hanging out in person, texts, etc...

4. Do you flirt with her, and does she flirt back?

All very important details lol

To answer you questions

1. I talk to her multiple times throughout the week

2. About 3 weeks

3. Phone calls and im

4. Its more of just catching up on things, but I did invite her to a party this coming weekend. I'm still waiting to see if she is going.