Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pana16

Neutrogena ultra sheer FPS 55 = moisturizer?

I dont use moisturizer, instead i use Neutrogena ultra sheer FPS 55. can i use this like a moisturizer or buy a real one?

thanks

I've never tried using just sunscreen, but I would bet it's not moisturizing enough for the Regimen (you need something pretty strong). I would get a moisturizer. I highly recommend Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion and the acne.org moisturizer. Both good buys and super moisturizing.

I've never tried using just sunscreen, but I would bet it's not moisturizing enough for the Regimen (you need something pretty strong). I would get a moisturizer. I highly recommend Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion and the acne.org moisturizer. Both good buys and super moisturizing.

thanks for the advices, but i have very oily skin, the cetaphil moisturizer is good for me?

Hmm, I don't know. My skin is more dry, and yeah Cetaphil does tend to be super moisturizing (and a bit greasy). Maybe someone with oily skin can answer??