Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JeremyD17

Is 5% BP alright to use?

Yeah, just be careful. You won't want to use as much of the product as Dan suggests because it has more BP in it, so build up slowly and figure out what works for you.

Thanks, I just started the Regimen today. I used as much BP and he said to use during the first while and it didn't seem to be enough. Like when i tried gently moving it around my fingers felt like they were kind of sticking to my skin especially around my cheek area, and after when I moisturize It feels really thick. I'm using Cetaphil.

Any Ideas would be awesome

Guest jff1986

I've been using kaiser permanente's 5% bp for a year. It works fine but I need moisturizer or I can't move my face!

Using Basiron 5% BP here too. I know it feels rough and heavy at first but give it a few weeks and your face should get used to it. I couldn't even tell anymore if I'm using BP or not.

Awesome, thanks a lot. Although i don't think its the BP that is heavy, I think i just used a little too much moisturizer. Is a full pump too much for the first while?

Awesome, thanks a lot. Although i don't think its the BP that is heavy, I think i just used a little too much moisturizer. Is a full pump too much for the first while?