Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I_Have_Bad_Acne

Does anyone else feel incredibly lonely all the time?

Guys I have hit an all time low. I am incredibly lonely and feel that no one loves me or cares about me. I sign on AIM probably 50 times a day just hoping someone will im me that knows me and will want to meet up or talk to me, but it never happens. I have a bad habit of carrying my cell phone around with me all the time checking to see if someone txed me or called me, but yet again it never happens. I'm just so incredibly lonely I dont have a GF and their are no girls in my life currently. I am 21 and when I go out to bars I dont ever get any attention from girls and it seems like i will never find a girl.. Sigh... Maybe it's because I dont have a job and I am incredibly bored all the time and I think to much.. I'm not sure what it's but it has almost broke me down into tears...

Guys I have hit an all time low. I am incredibly lonely and feel that no one loves me or cares about me. I sign on AIM probably 50 times a day just hoping someone will im me that knows me and will want to meet up or talk to me, but it never happens. I have a bad habit of carrying my cell phone around with me all the time checking to see if someone txed me or called me, but yet again it never happens. I'm just so incredibly lonely I dont have a GF and their are no girls in my life currently. I am 21 and when I go out to bars I dont ever get any attention from girls and it seems like i will never find a girl.. Sigh... Maybe it's because I dont have a job and I am incredibly bored all the time and I think to much.. I'm not sure what it's but it has almost broke me down into tears...

I don't feel that lonely at all. I chat with people when I feel like it and I go to college. There was a time where I was depressed because a girl moved away. I saw a psychologist at school and just talking about what upsets me made me feel better. After time, I'm doing a lot better off than I was a few months ago.

What I'm trying to say is, you should think about talking to someone about this and find out how you can make yourself feel better. Because just sitting there won't help, think about it. You wouldn't want to drink yourself into a worse situation, now do you?

Think about it.

Hey. I'm sorry you're feeling that way. I am too. I have my family, but both my sisters are married and my parents are in their own world. My bf is being a jerk right now..so eeeh i feel your pain of being lonely. Maybe watch a good movie, or read a book. Music always helps me feel better. Do you go to school? if you do focus on school work. If you need to talk you can always message me. I hope you feel better.

No offense, but you need to get up off your ass and do something about it cuz if you're waiting for something to happen, then you're gonna be lonely for hella long. Why don't you AIM the people on your buddy list instead of waiting for them to AIM you? Or call someone up and say hi? You can't expect things to be handed to you. YOU gotta go out there and get it for yourself if you want it. Yeah I know it probably isn't that easy for you, but you gotta start somewhere and get the ball rolling little by little.

It's been over 6 months since I've graduated from college. Since then I haven't really hung out with my friends or going out to bars or clubs like I used to... A LOT. So now I'm just working a whole bunch and rarely having any contact with friends. I don't feel lonely.. it's just.. I'm freaking bored as f**k.

Hey. I'm sorry you're feeling that way. I am too. I have my family, but both my sisters are married and my parents are in their own world. My bf is being a jerk right now..so eeeh i feel your pain of being lonely. Maybe watch a good movie, or read a book. Music always helps me feel better. Do you go to school? if you do focus on school work. If you need to talk you can always message me. I hope you feel better.

hey i'm in the same boat as you. i've isolated myself to the point that i have pretty much no one left. it's not fun.. i know. if you feel like talking send me a message. i'm always up for someone new to talk to!

I used to be this way when I was younger. But, now that I am older, I've grown a custom to it so it doesn't bother me anymore.

hey i'm in the same boat as you. i've isolated myself to the point that i have pretty much no one left. it's not fun.. i know. if you feel like talking send me a message. i'm always up for someone new to talk to!

My loneliness is kinda different to yours. I'm quite shy and not very experienced with the 'ladies', I gotta catch up with things, as I practically have the skills of a 16 year old when it comes to girls. The worst thing is, any girl I've ever developed a crush on since uni, has turned out to be a bit of a succubus. They always end up getting off with a different guy each week. The kind of girls that want you to like them, not because they like you also, or they want to be in a relationship with you, but because the attention makes them feel good.

I know there are nice girls out there, but I am yet to find one here. You can blame it on my shyness and late entry into the game, but in the end, I have to get to know each one enough to find out if they are taking me for a ride, getting hurt in the process. So, I'll keep doing this, sifting through the promiscuous, unfaithful, attention-seeking, emotionally unintelligent crap until I find that diamond. I don't know how many more years it will be, but i'm getting better at keeping the hurting to a minimum each time. Only one year of university left, I thought these were supposed to be the best years of your life. I guess that saying is quite popular because the majority of people my age just want one night stands and university is perfect for that.

I'd suggest volunteering somewhere and connecting with different people. Also, people like to talk about one thing in particular-themselves. If they know you're listening you've made a new friend--trust me on that one. Ask them questions about themselves, ask for their advice. BE CONFIDENT!!!!! As far as women, compliment them and talk to them about their feelings, find a girl you're comfortable around as a friend first then move on to the romance.

This is all about you and what you're bringing/not bringing into your life. It's time to take a proactive approach to life and start working on these things. GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

I know what you're talking about on being lonley. It sucks, I feel that way too. I live far away from alot of my friends. Me and my family have never been that close. Especially me and my brother. I dont think we said but two words to each other in the last 5 years. As for girlfriends, well I meet the girls who just want to have one night stands with me. Thats pretty much being lonley because that only fufills you for one night. Thats what you get for being a nice guy I guess. Anyways, most of my friends just graduated from college and I'm just now going back, so they will get to begin their lifes before me i guess, sucks.

What im getting to is you should do things to keep you busy. Pick up an instrument and do something like that. Then you'll get way more attention from girls. Maybe you just think too much about things like you said, i have that problem too. Dont think! lol hope you feel better