Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been on the regimen for about a month with Dans products... Now I'm free of inflamed acne and my skin have really improved... But i would like to try something out... And i would like your oppinions...

Morning:

Shower - shave(gilette shaving gel for sensitive skin, max 3 turbo razor) - cleanse with Dans cleanser

apply Mellisa AHA - moistourize with Dans moistourizer

Drink water, drink roibosh(red) tea, eat 3 pills of eye q (EPA+DHA+GLA[it's some oils]), one pill of Spektrum multivitamin, one tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar,

Evening:

Cleans with Dans cleanser,(if dry apply jojobaoil) Dans BP, Dans moistourizer,

Drink Water, roibosh(red) tea, 30 mg of zink, 1tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar,

Through the day:

Water and roibosh tea

In weekend:

In the weekend I will because i come home late often change to BP and Dans moistourizer to the morning and the AHA to evening.

I excercise alot, eat healthy, avoid diariy products,

This is my AHA:

Mellisa AHA-Frugtkomplex-creme [AHA-fruitcomplex-moistourizer?]

Ingredienser:

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Gel* (Aloe Vera), Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (abrikoskerne olie), Lauteht-7, Squalane, Polyacrylate (vegetabilske emulgatorer), Passiflora Incarnata Extract (Passionsfrugt [do you call it passion? frugt=fruit]), Vitis Vinifera Extract (vindrue[what do you call it? you make wine out of it vin=wine, drue is perhaps grape, but not sure?]), Ananas Sativus Extract (ananas), Chamomilla Recutita Extract (kamille[camille?]), Fragraria Vesca Extract (skovjordbær[forrest-strawberries - small strawberries]), Retinyl Palmitate (A-vitamin), Tocopheryl Acetate (E-vitamin), Panthenol (B-vitamin), Ascorbin Acid (C-vitamin), Glycerin, Buxus Chinensis Oil* (jojoba olie[olie=oil]), Olea Europaea Oil* (oliven olie[olive oil?]), Rosa Canina Extract* (hyben[don't know what this is called, but it's red and grows in the nature ]), Camelia Sinensis Extract* (grøn te[green tea]), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Lactic Acid, Glucose, Allantoin (plantebaseret frugtkoncentrat[fruitbased plant(consentrate?)]) Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtilus Extract (blåbær[blue berries]), Morus Nigra Extract (morbær - some kind of berries]).

*økologisk.

but will propably use Dans when it's possible...

Any help on making this regimen better? I would love anything...

Could it work?

It depends on if you can only go once a day on BP. Some people can probably replace it with AHA, but many can't. Also, Dan's may be more suited for this because of it's sebum reducers, anti-inflammatories, etc. Try it and see what happens, if it works you're one of the lucker ones. But be ready to go back to BP 2x a day if you start to break out.

I'll change between two times a day and one time a day... So its cleanse, bp, AHA in the evening sometimes? could that work?

Like I said, it depends on your skin. I don't know. You could be fine with one time a day, you might be fine with once every other day, or you might just have to have two times a day. Again, try it out and see.

I've just seen the strangest regimens... People getting clear by overdoing something: fx drink alot of Apple Cider Vinegar or red tea.

I'm trying to mix many of the ways to get clear. If this works I could get clear without overdoing something, but beeing healthy and do some things a bit ;-)

I'll try it out...

I broke a bit out after a couple of days, but with some spot treatment it's getting better quickly...

The breakout is almost gone, but now flakyness is getting worse. I think it's because of extra wash due to swimming in the lake (The weather is absolutely amazing this week).