Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Google34

Marijuana and accutane?

well im 15 years old, started accutane almost a month ago, im on pill 20 today. and about 2 days ago i had some marijuana with some friends. and i forgot i need to get blood test soon, so im wondering will they take me off accutane cause i smoked? or will it be fine? thanks.

well im 15 years old, started accutane almost a month ago, im on pill 20 today. and about 2 days ago i had some marijuana with some friends. and i forgot i need to get blood test soon, so im wondering will they take me off accutane cause i smoked? or will it be fine? thanks.

Nah, I think they just check your blood for what they're looking for, not for anything else such as drugs. So yea, I think you should be fine.

also, doctors are not the police. the only reason they would take action is if they felt as if the drug would interact with your medication.

I was definitely concerned about that when I first started. Of the things we can help, they pretty much only care about pregnancy and alcohol consumption. Weed is all ok! :D