Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just tried almond milk for the first time with my cereal. That was absolutely delicious! Thank you everyone here who told me about almond milk. Otherwise, I wouldve never known about it and I wouldve never looked for it. Its not in the milk section of my grocery store either. Its in a section with teas, soaps, toothbrushes, vitamins, etc.

Its not in the milk section of my grocery store either. Its in a section with teas, soaps, toothbrushes, vitamins, etc.

cant find almond milk here.. :( but i buy Organic soy milk. ;/ i need a milk for cereal :D

now i buy Kashi cereal. ;/

but i am glad you love it :D , lol

i loveeeeeeeeeee Almond nuts.

Its not in the milk section of my grocery store either. Its in a section with teas, soaps, toothbrushes, vitamins, etc.

I'll tell you another thing that's great. Since you'll already be in the section with the almond milk go ahead and grab some of those tasty soaps and mix some with your cereal and milk, YUMMMMMMM......you will love it!!!!!!! :ninja:

I'll tell you another thing that's great. Since you'll already be in the section with the almond milk go ahead and grab some of those tasty soaps and mix some with your cereal and milk, YUMMMMMMM......you will love it!!!!!!! :ninja:

lol

cant find almond milk here.. :( but i buy Organic soy milk. ;/ i need a milk for cereal :D

May I ask what brand of Almond Milk you bought Molly?

I have been buying Blue Diamond Growers - Almond Breeze, I've tried it in Original (awful) and Vanilla, which I think is delicious in cereal, but unbearable as a drink on its own. I'm just wondering if anyone has a brand which tastes good on its own. :think:

lol

blah I dont like soymilk.

Arent I the one who recommended you buy Kashi cereal :)

lol

blah I dont like soymilk.

Arent I the one who recommended you buy Kashi cereal :)