Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tay5

so has anybody else...

so has anybody had success with using the regimen only at night and skipping the BP during the day? i know one person on here said they cleared up from only using the BP at night...thats what i am doing currently...though i have only been on the regimen for a little over a week now.

also just wondering is it safe to ice inflamed pimples on the regimen...like in between washing and the BP. i used to always ice inflamed pimples before the regimen and it usually works to bring down the swelling of the pimple.

just curious people!

I personally have not had success, but I know that a few have. It depends on a lot of things I'm sure, if it ends up making you completely clear then more power to you! Don't get discouraged, though, as many people do need the full twice a day dose. So if you find you're just not getting clear, try that and see what happens.

As for icing, I see no reason why that would be a problem (except possible irritation by extreme temperatures - I'm not sure). Maybe someone who has tried this would be better help.

so has anybody had success with using the regimen only at night and skipping the BP during the day? i know one person on here said they cleared up from only using the BP at night...thats what i am doing currently...though i have only been on the regimen for a little over a week now.

also just wondering is it safe to ice inflamed pimples on the regimen...like in between washing and the BP. i used to always ice inflamed pimples before the regimen and it usually works to bring down the swelling of the pimple.

just curious people!

I only use the regimen at night... it keeps me about 95% clear. but there are times when i get a breakout, then i will spot treat with BP in the morning and also do the regimen at night.

i've also iced inflamed pimples... after washing and before BP. i havent had any negative side effects from it.

I've been using it twice a day for about a month. Now I'm maybe 80-90% clear, and find that I can afford to cut back and just use it at night in order to keep my skin at its current level of clearness. I still prefer twice a day whenever possible, though.

I've been on the regimen for two years and from the start only used it once a day at night. It cleared up my moderate inflamed acne completely.

i have been on it for about 2 weeks ehh id say it is working but no BIG improvement and my forehead is clearing up but yeah give it time i guess i use the bp twice a day o only use a lil in the morning tho like a quarter pump and at night a full pump or a tad more but yeah give it time i guess....