Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rakon

Rakon's DKR Log

Hello everyone. :)

My name is Rakon, and I've suffered with mild acne for several years now. During that time, I've invested in an array of different over-the-counter products, but nothing has truly been able to keep my spots under control. Thanks to the Regimen, I'm positive that is about to change.

I received my Acne.org products in the post this morning and am eager to get started. Wish me luck!

Having just applied Dan's cleanser, treatment and moisturizer for the first time, I'm already noticing a difference: my skin is now incredibly smooth. Good stuff!

My face is currently experiencing a slight burning feeling, but (at the risk of sounding like a masochist) I like it. It makes me feel as if the BP is really working.

I'll probably update this log daily to track my progress. Comments are very much welcome. :)

I awoke this morning to find only one or two whiteheads had formed over night (these spots were already in the pipeline so the BP couldn't prevent them). My chin was remarkably clear, which is great news, as it's my main problem area.

In terms of active spots, there are three annoying pimples on my right cheek that have been refusing to come to a head over the last week. However, I spot treated them with BP last night, and already they're beginning to decrease in size.

I don't want to jinx it, but my face appears to be clearing up already. I'm hoping this success continues!

Hi there rakon. I've been using the regime (that's what we call it over here in England!) for about 9 months now and i'm almost completely clear. I'm 33 and it's the first thing that has ever worked!!! Stick with it and don't get disheartened if u have a few flare ups.

I'll always be very grateful that i found this regime, it's changed my life and confidence levels!!

Go the world Wide Web. :clap:

Good Luck, Chaos. x

Thank you for the support, Chaos! It's much appreciated.

Unfortunately, my success didn't last long. I woke up this morning with quite a few (small) whiteheads - a couple on my cheeks, a couple between my eyes, a couple near my mouth... yuck. So much for clearing up already! :mad:

Damn. My complexion is really bad at the moment. As my skin is quite pale, all of my red marks are extremely prominent. And thanks to years of relentless spots, I have a lot of red marks; my chin is practically one huge blotch. :(

I really need the spots to subside to give my face the opportunity to heal. If you're reading this, I know what you're thinking: "give the Regimen a chance to work!" Of course I will. But these marks make me impatient. :wall:

After a minor setback yesterday, I think I'm back on track.

Today was a good day - and is subsequent proof that the Regimen is definitely working for me. For the last six months, I've been greeted with at least 2-3 whitheads (almost) every single day. However, I woke up this morning with no new spots, and barely any have formed throughout the day. :angel:

Things are looking up - let's hope it stays that way! :pray:

Six days into the DKR and my face is looking so much better!

The left side of my face has cleared spectacularly over the past few days - the red marks are fading quickly and there's only one active spot!

The ride side, while improved, hasn't seen quite the same level of success. There's an irritated patch of skin near my mouth that gets very flaky and keeps breaking out. Also, those three pimples on my cheek that I spoke about several days ago are still there.

All in all, I'm very happy with the improvement I've seen. Not even one week into the Regimen, and already I'm seeing results. This is good stuff!

Over a week on the DKR now, and my face is looking good. :cool:

Red marks are continuing to fade, and active pimples are definitely healing - but I'm still getting the odd whitehead here and there. Hopefully the spots will subside entirely soon!

Beginning week 4. Things are much better than they were but I'm enduring a break out right now. I STUPIDLY went out into the hot sun unprotected and now I'm paying the price: many spots over the course of this week. I really need to get back on track because this is making me pretty miserable.

Support would be appreciated. Please.

i did the exact same thing a couple of weeks back, you have no idea how much its going to affect you, i swear i was only out for about an half an hour! keep going though, everyone goes through these little set backs and you've still not been on it all that long! just try not to stress and know all that gunk needs to come out of your face eventually, it'll all be worth it in a couple of months! good luck

Thank you for the support howling bells, it means a lot at times like these.

12 spots in one week is not good, and I'm just hoping that the break out has run its course now. :pray: