Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I will be starting MaMa lotion soon, I wanna know some tips before I start... I'll be using st.ives skin renewing apricot cleanser with AHA daily in the morning, and St. Ives apricot Blemish cleanser (BHA) in the evening.

For moisturizer + spf I will be using Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion, with SPF, Alpha Hydroxy in the day time and during night I won't be using anything or might use the night time moisturizer.

I want tips on using Jojoba Oil if I do decide to use it night times.

I will be starting off using MaMa lotion once a week and increase to twice a week, and maybe three times at most because I don't want to overdo it. Once my skin adjusts and I am not going crazy, I will probably use it every other day or might even use it daily but slowly get into my routine.

Suggestions welcome before I start, I will post pics before and during, and after 30-60 days once my MaMa lotion arrives :redface:

I will be starting MaMa lotion soon, I wanna know some tips before I start... I'll be using st.ives skin renewing apricot cleanser with AHA daily in the morning, and St. Ives apricot Blemish cleanser (BHA) in the evening.

For moisturizer + spf I will be using Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion, with SPF, Alpha Hydroxy in the day time and during night I won't be using anything or might use the night time moisturizer.

I want tips on using Jojoba Oil if I do decide to use it night times.

I will be starting off using MaMa lotion once a week and increase to twice a week, and maybe three times at most because I don't want to overdo it. Once my skin adjusts and I am not going crazy, I will probably use it every other day or might even use it daily but slowly get into my routine.

Suggestions welcome before I start, I will post pics before and during, and after 30-60 days once my MaMa lotion arrives :redface:

There is a personal regimen log from Jenstar - and she has great info on MaMa lotion. I have used my samples, but use Nucelle, almost same thing. Because you are using AHA's in the am with the cleanser and the mositurizer, I would suggest you use it at night - and you can do more than once a week, unless your skin is super sensitive. Don't blob it on though, as it caused Jenstar some hyperpigmentation.

Good luck, I love MA's, and made huge improvement in my skin!