Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CC00

Please help me guys

I never had an issue with my pores, I always thought they were fine..

I went to get a salicylic acid peel and extraction.

She pushed really hard when extracting whatever it was..

.. anyway, my pores are so large now. So large! It has been a month since the treatment. I am 22-years-old.

My pores make my skin look terrible and I am so upset over this. I have been doing all of these things to make my pores shrink..

ps. I know pores stay the same.. but the "appearance of mine have definitely seem to have become larger.

Please help me.. what happened? What can I do?

Courtney

Take a close look at your parents. Might be passed on genetics. But I doubt anyone really notices it. I never even noticed/realized my dads pores/acne scarring until I started suffering the same. I never noticed it on some of my friends either.

Try some topical vitamin-c and retin-a, and hope it helps it in a few months or more.

Ok, but this came out of now where after my extraction/peel... so wtf?

Take a close look at your parents. Might be passed on genetics. But I doubt anyone really notices it. I never even noticed/realized my dads pores/acne scarring until I started suffering the same. I never noticed it on some of my friends either.

Try some topical vitamin-c and retin-a, and hope it helps it in a few months or more.