Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

About once a week when I am getting ready for school, i start running around the house frantically in order to be on time, and I forget to take my morning dose of Accutane.

Does anyone else do this? Can this be potentially be a problem later on? Or is it okay?

I've been missing mine too lately. Try to keep remembering to take them, but if you don't it's not to much of a problem. After your course is up you will have extra pills you can take, I have about 10 to take after the course. Get what I am saying?

I've been missing mine too lately. Try to keep remembering to take them, but if you don't it's not to much of a problem. After your course is up you will have extra pills you can take, I have about 10 to take after the course. Get what I am saying?

No your course will just last longer. I don't think its a good idea to take them sfter your doctor thinks you are done. You need to be supervised during your whole treatment and get the proper blood tests!

I forgot pills when my brain was most foggy during month 3. My brain cleared up in month 4 when I started taking rhodiola rosea. I don't know if it was rhodiola or just getting adjusted to the side effects, but now I don't forget. Because I know it will just prolong this! Blah!

If you were fine during the entire course I doubt that you would start acting up after taking the extra pills.

I'm just saving them in case I don't get my new prescription in a timely matter so I don't have to go a day without taking it.

Good idea.