Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have a feeling Cerave is making me break out. Do you think over applying could be bad and actually clog my pores?

I have tried cetaphil lotion but they changed their stuff so it's too greasy for my liking.

Are you using CeraVe lotion or cream? If you're using the cream, I'd switch to the lotion. Also, a little bit goes a long way; so using too much can make your face feel greasy. CeraVe has no acne fighting ingredients so if you're using it alone, it's not going to stop your acne. Finally, when I started using CeraVe lotion on my face, I did have a few more clogged pores show up, but that subsided after about a week.

I have a feeling Cerave is making me break out. Do you think over applying could be bad and actually clog my pores?

I have tried cetaphil lotion but they changed their stuff so it's too greasy for my liking.

CeraVe actually works for me.I have no problem with it. It shouldn't clog your pores as it is non-comedogenic.

whats a good spot treatment for current acne spots

For just dark spots. I use a little Aquaphor and dab it on the area. It will fade the mark overtime.

CeraVe actually works for me.I have no problem with it. It shouldn't clog your pores as it is non-comedogenic.

For just dark spots. I use a little Aquaphor and dab it on the area. It will fade the mark overtime.

Aquaphor is comedogenic. Eucerin products are not oil free

Aquaphor is comedogenic. Eucerin products are not oil free

Hey Molly, I know that about Aquaphor but the funny thing is, it never caused me to break out. I don't use it a lot and I mix it with natural Tea tree Oil and don't make it excessive.

Hey like I said, its all about finding what works for me.

I use the CeraVe lotion and I love it. Moisturizes great and doesn't cause pimples. However, I bought a new bottle recently and for some reason it is not absorbing into my skin very well. I rub in my benzoyl peroxide completely and let it dry for an hour, and the CeraVe still doesn't spread very well and it leaves a white residue all over my face! Has anyone else had this problem with the lotion? Did they change the ingredients??