Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I take biodermazen.. two capsules every morning and two capsules after school. I am on Yaz birth control and I use Cetaphil Cleanser, AcneFree Toner, %10 BP cream, and use the "Tape Method" for my Post Inflammatory Hyper-pigmentation. For make-up I use tinted moisturizer. Still have pizza face. I have a doctor appointment on the 8th but I'm only seeing the Dermatologist's assistant, not the actual doctor (it is EXTREMELY hard to get in, we only have 1 in our area and I live in a pretty big city). I eat a lot of veggies (cucumbers & tomatoes) and completely avoid sugar, limit dairy && carbohydrates. I drink a lot of water and green tea.

I have 3 huge cysts on my face and they hurt really bad. The red marks are all over the place and my skin feels like I took a bath in canola oil. I want to look like a princess on prom. I feel so ashamed that my boyfriend has to bring the pimply faced girl to prom. I just want to feel beautiful.

Anything you suggest for my regimen? I am doing everything I can these next two weeks.

I plan on switching to mineral make-up and getting a REALLY good spray tan to cover up

the red marks/acne. Has Anyone used biodermazen before?

Your help means the entire world to me. Thank you very much! (:

I'm sure its not as bad as it seems, the fact that you even have a boyfriend and is going to prom, you should be thrilled.

Nothing you can do about red marks or scars but make up can fix that issue. For pimples themselves, use Benzaclin to spot treat it every night and day.