Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yes, and it does work. However it is really only good for acne that surfaces in the form of red inflamed pimples, and unless you are a worrying bride-to-be before her wedding day it may not do much good for the chronic acne sufferer. The cartridges don't last forever afterall...

Yep, I agree. I have one and do use it on occasion. I find that I getty pretty good results from it - but I don't get many inflamed spots anymore. It does work well for people who get the occasional inflamed pimple or two. Its not probably not too time or cost effective for people who have widespread inflamed acne though.

I have one, and like the other people have posted, it's really only good for an inflamed pimple or two that pops up. But when your like me and they are pustules or blood below the surface...doesn't do you any good. That and if your face is sensitive, your going to be RED all over. Mine is and I actually couldn't really stand the heat it emits.

I have one, and like the other people have posted, it's really only good for an inflamed pimple or two that pops up. But when your like me and they are pustules or blood below the surface...doesn't do you any good. That and if your face is sensitive, your going to be RED all over. Mine is and I actually couldn't really stand the heat it emits.

i have the zeno pro. i'm not impressed. and i've used it exactly as they describe in the booklet. it's really hit or miss. not worth the $.

I have one and used the original cartridge that it came with until it ran out. Haven't bought a new cartridge yet. I guess that tells me that it wasn't working all that great, or else I would've bought a new one to continue using.

Left stupid red marks on my face for much longer than a half hour like the manual warned.