Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Adam08

you get a pimple

Do u apply anything to it??

Or just leave it?

It has occurred to me that I have never let a pimple take it's course without applying something to it or using a needle to extract etc

Im going to leave it.

This time: No tea tree oil, no needle. Nothing

I might show a little faith in the healing power of my skin, for a change.

Hi, Adam

Though you might have the power of self healing, yet it will be advisable to take presciption for quick treatment of the acne. Because it will asses the process of healing.

So you have a better power to cure your pimple without an medicine!

Dont be such a crazy guy, You may get a severe problem as a result.

Hey Adam,

There is no such thing as spot treatment. I have asked so many dermatologists whether or not spot traetment works. They told me that all acne medications are only used for prevention.

This is completely true based on my personal experience, also. I have never found BP, SA, or tea tree oil to help individual spots, though they might have prevented acne.

I usually extract the gunk inside with a needle as carefully as possible to prevent further damage. Luckily I have no scarring problems but I should probabably be careful about how much I do it. Afterwards I clean my face with a neutral soap and then apply aloe vera gel on the spot to aid the healing process.

You can think of the pimple as a bad thing or you can turn things around and turn it into a beauty mark. Be creative. It has the potential to be a beauty mark: dab a chocolate brown marker to it and create the perfect Maralyn Monroe mole, or you can color the raised bump with a dark purple or green marker, bringing an intriguing characteristic to your face.

Guys, this means you too.