Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vanessa1989

has anyone gotten ezema?

Yeah! I developed eczema on my hands and arms too..I actually lowered my dosage and it helped a bit, but there's a cream that can be prescribed for it. Also drink lots of water and consume a good amount of healthy fats. I hate the freakin side effects.. gah.

Yeah! I developed eczema on my hands and arms too..I actually lowered my dosage and it helped a bit, but there's a cream that can be prescribed for it. Also drink lots of water and consume a good amount of healthy fats. I hate the freakin side effects.. gah.

I have it on my arms and on my hands.

I just put vaseline or aquaphor on it at night and put on a long sleeve shirt. It really helps relieve the dryness and itching.

I just put vaseline or aquaphor on it at night and put on a long sleeve shirt. It really helps relieve the dryness and itching.

Hydrocortisone mixed with Vaseline should take care of it in a few days…

Works better than Vaseline alone.

Temporarily lowering your does would also help.

if so is there anything i can use to get rid of it or help it because it is all over my hands and arms

if so is there anything i can use to get rid of it or help it because it is all over my hands and arms

Although I dont have eczema but I have heard/read that Castor oil (both topically as well as in the form of packs) works very well for eczema.

You may want to google it out.

K

i had terrible eczema and still do almost two years after stopping tane. im sure urs will be temporary. but id recommend lowering the dose. and avoid the potent topical steroids ur derm will want to prescribe they thin the skin and cause stretch marks. dont use anything more than over the counter hydrocortisone 1 percent.