Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JPizzle

i have trouble opneing up to girls

one thing i cant do is opening up to girls. i can talk normal to guys (no homo) but whenever a girl wants to talk to me, i feel like such an ugly bastage when i shouldnt. i feel like im always being judged and someone is making fun of me in there head like i do. its so weird, i see ugly dudes talking to the hottest girls with no prob but when i try, i feel so awkward. sos plz

You just need to stop thinking so much. I know that's easier said than done, but really, that's the key. Just get in there and do it. The first time is the worst, but the more you do it, it becomes like nothing. You've put girls on this pedestal in your mind.. which isn't helping. Most girls are just as insecure as you. Remember that when you're approaching them. Don't go into like they're doing you some favor by talking to you. You're just as worthy as them. Good luck. You can do it :)

You just need to stop thinking so much. I know that's easier said than done, but really, that's the key. Just get in there and do it. The first time is the worst, but the more you do it, it becomes like nothing. You've put girls on this pedestal in your mind.. which isn't helping. Most girls are just as insecure as you. Remember that when you're approaching them. Don't go into like they're doing you some favor by talking to you. You're just as worthy as them. Good luck. You can do it :)

Trust me, it's probably not as bad as you think. I have pimples all over my face, and there's a guy in my school that has pretty bad acne, and I find him stunning! I bumped into him the other day and I got butterflies (:

i know and try this but my damn mind wont let me. i have to think tht im the prize and be concieded without being rude but my damn mind thinks im some type of talking buddy to the girls

ughh im a girl.. and i know what u mean..

even for me its hard sometimes.. i pretty much grew up with all boys.. so i dont think like a girl really.. but..

when u talk to women.. just remember that we're all the same.. dont think of it as opposite sex.. think of each encounter.. and a chance to gain insight for your own life.. and to share yourself with others.. appreciate the communication.. and realize that we're all the same..

if ure really just super anxious.. what helps a lot.. in conversation.. is to just find the humor in it.. seriously.. find something both u and she.. can laugh at int he moment.. even if it takes making fun of yourself....

dont b afraid to screw up..sometimes i think of talking to women like.. as supporting everyhting about them.. like.. keep encouraging and supporting them in what they want and need.. and say things to peak theyre interest..also give compliments.. it helps.. to open up.. and ask quesitons!

jesus.. so many fun techniques in conversation..

You really need to condition yourself into talking to women you find attractive, Spend a like 10 mins a day talking to girls you don't find attractive like old ladies, fatties, youngens...whatever. Then you'll eventually relize that you can hold a conversation with any type of girl cause its all the same. Then you realize that there really is no pressure to impress, or not be yourself, or get with them, you'll be more relaxed and clear thinking and hold better conversations. The reason why you can talk to dudes normally is because your not attracted to them, so there's no pressure. The ugly dudes can open easily because they think they can't get a gf anyway, so no harm in just being social. Be more confident my friend. My way of describing confidence is say your standing on the railroad tracks and that train coming right for you and the just before it hits you, you calmly step out of the way like its a everyday thing. Completly unaffected by its presence.

The first time going up and introducing yourself to a broad is definitely the hardest. After that, it almost becomes like a sales pitch.

ughh im a girl.. and i know what u mean..

even for me its hard sometimes.. i pretty much grew up with all boys.. so i dont think like a girl really.. but..

when u talk to women.. just remember that we're all the same.. dont think of it as opposite sex.. think of each encounter.. and a chance to gain insight for your own life.. and to share yourself with others.. appreciate the communication.. and realize that we're all the same..

if ure really just super anxious.. what helps a lot.. in conversation.. is to just find the humor in it.. seriously.. find something both u and she.. can laugh at int he moment.. even if it takes making fun of yourself....

dont b afraid to screw up..sometimes i think of talking to women like.. as supporting everyhting about them.. like.. keep encouraging and supporting them in what they want and need.. and say things to peak theyre interest..also give compliments.. it helps.. to open up.. and ask quesitons!

jesus.. so many fun techniques in conversation..

JPizzle: Chances are, there is a girl out there who feels awkward around guys because she has low self esteem too. How do you feel when a pretty girl walks up to you and talks to you, even if it's to ask a simple question? Do you get a lift? Shy? Hopeful even? Theres a girl out there that would die for a simple gesture like that also. Maybe theres a girl out there who's standing in your shoes who wants someone to speak with her. ^_^ You never know who you might end up running into. Faith in yourself, and fate my friend. Sometimes they both work hand in hand. ^_^

6 months ago I had no acne no marks but just great skin and I thought I was the biggest stud in the world (bar none)!. I have been somewhat lucky (some may disagree) in the sense that i've been with and experienced times with several ladies of all ages (im only 20). I used to say to myself i've been with so many chicks I can retire early and you know that backfired on me because thats EXACTLY what's happened!

My confidence with chatting with chicks has gone from hero to zero. However because I lived a life so full of confidence especially with the females I can still chat to them but just not on the same level. I find it hard to now be more than friends. But I also now appreciate people especially girls alot more than I used to which is a good thing. I know what you mean regardless of how confident you are or are not acne does come in the way. But truthfully mate I have noticed that most girls dont care too much (unless your on the severe form where you still have the hope of accutane). But ye I guess do chat to chicks but always think of the hope that when you do clear the ladies will be waiting for you in a line :D

^ its not even acne, im pretty clear now, its just me in general. like im afraid that im not good enough. i have to think i am but im always thinking, there are better looking guys out there, why would she choose me?

^ its not even acne, im pretty clear now, its just me in general. like im afraid that im not good enough. i have to think i am but im always thinking, there are better looking guys out there, why would she choose me?

You don't need clear skin to be with someone, but you need to have clear skin to grab the person's attention. If you had clear skin and met a girl and were going out; in 6 months you started to get cysts and stuff, she wouldn't dump you or anything but if you met her she wouldn't notice you but the acne.

Lol...I think it's hilarious how all these guys are analyzing us girls. ^_^

I think I know what I'm talking about when I say that all girls are not shallow. Not all girls are gold diggers. Not all girls are trying to build to a guys ego. I'm not gonna make a guy feel better by pampering them and what not. I dont look to a guy to clean up my past, and comfort me. Believe it or not...alot of girls can take care of themselves. :dance:

You don't need clear skin to be with someone, but you need to have clear skin to grab the person's attention. If you had clear skin and met a girl and were going out; in 6 months you started to get cysts and stuff, she wouldn't dump you or anything but if you met her she wouldn't notice you but the acne.