Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

you all can scream at me whatever i dun care but me and my boyfriend have been having sex alot lately and he has been starting to use "toys" like combs and vibrators and stuff like that ...is that dangerous to use while on accutane, the combs are rubber or plastic or something.

you all can scream at me whatever i dun care but me and my boyfriend have been having sex alot lately and he has been starting to use "toys" like combs and vibrators and stuff like that ...is that dangerous to use while on accutane, the combs are rubber or plastic or something.

Can't give you a definative answer without some pictures. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

haha sorri we're not into that you'll just have to use your imagination

I doubt toys will be a risk with Accutane but remember it dries you out everywhere so use a lubricant.

Can't give you a definative answer without some pictures. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

haha sorri we're not into that you'll just have to use your imagination

I doubt toys will be a risk with Accutane but remember it dries you out everywhere so use a lubricant.

so they won't release any toxins or anything that will effect the way accutane works?

There is no way that even if they were toxic they could affect accutane, beyond killing you and thus meaning you could no longer take the tane ;) However, for basic health and hygeine reasons you should make sure they are from a reputable store such as Ann Summers and make sure you clean them after each use. I hope this will put an end to this topic.

There is no way that even if they were toxic they could affect accutane, beyond killing you and thus meaning you could no longer take the tane ;) However, for basic health and hygeine reasons you should make sure they are from a reputable store such as Ann Summers and make sure you clean them after each use. I hope this will put an end to this topic.

i dun fukin know what they r made of...rubber/plastic aren't they toxic.....i'm blonde

i dun fukin know what they r made of...rubber/plastic aren't they toxic.....i'm blonde

hahaha ur the first i've heard of who admits it. don't even trip about ur question. i had an old roommate who had 2394903249 blonde moments. ur question doesn't even compare to any of her blonde moments.

Something tells me you've only just lost your virginity and you're so happy you want everyone to know! Congratulations!! What a ridiculous thread.